Opened in 2009, Sabbatic is a tavern located at 700 S. 2nd St. in the Walker’s Point neighborhood.
Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
2015 Pride Parade Celebration at Sabbatic
- Address: 700 S. 2nd St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-220-9440
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sabbaticbar
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SabbaticBar/
People Associated With Sabbatic
- Dec 10th, 2019 by Michael Horne
- Aug 18th, 2016 by Joey Grihalva
- Feb 1st, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Jun 5th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Feb 18th, 2014 by Kristyn Coral Botic
- Oct 4th, 2010 by Dave Reid
Recent Press Releases Referencing Sabbatic
This award will allow her to spend one academic year as a visiting researcher in the Advanced Ocular Imaging Program at the Eye Institute of the Medical College of Wisconsin.
Moon is regarded as a highly accomplished researcher with a long track record of publishing quality research from various projects.