Milwaukee Art Museum is a business/organization in the Lake Park neighborhood.
People Associated With Milwaukee Art Museum
- May 14th, 2021 by Rose Balistreri
- May 5th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 26th, 2021 by Bruce Murphy
- Mar 11th, 2021 by Corri Hess
- Feb 16th, 2021 by Graham Kilmer
- Feb 2nd, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Art Museum
invites the community downtown to explore contemporary global issues through the lens of extraordinary public art
This is the first major exhibition to explore the widespread influence of Spanish art and culture on American painting.
Art in Bloom and Lakefront Festival of Art will be virtual again this year, and the Museum will have a variety of art experiences, in-person and online.
- Historical Society could get cash first pitched for Marcus Center - Nov 28th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Dan Keegan to leave Milwaukee Art Museum in May - Oct 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Louise Schumacher
- Chicago developer buys downtown Milwaukee post office building - Oct 12th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Art Museum hires Chef Jason Gorman as executive chef - Oct 9th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- County Board retains power to act on O’Donnell Park sale - Jul 8th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Milwaukee Art Museum to decide in July whether to pursue O’Donnell Park takeover - Jun 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- The Norman fire burns in the memories of former residents - May 21st, 2014 - OnMilwaukee.com - Molly Snyder