Westown is the neighborhood representing the west side of downtown Milwaukee.
Meat on the Street features Filipino food.
Started as a food truck.
- Address: 1125 N. 9th St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-477-6717
- Website: https://www.motscatering.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meatonthestreet.mke
- Jul 15th, 2021 by Michael Holloway
- Jul 6th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 29th, 2021 by Urban Milwaukee
- May 28th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 17th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 2nd, 2021 by Corri Hess
Recent Press Releases Referencing Meat on the Street
Milwaukee Repertory Theater Presents Making the Invisible Visible: A Celebration of Asian American Pacific Islander Culture, Art & ActivismApr 26th, 2021 by Milwaukee Repertory Theater
With Series of Virtual Offerings in May
Historic Pabst Mansion holds first-ever outdoor beer fest – Beer Baron’s Bash on Saturday, September 28 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.mSep 16th, 2019 by Captain Fredrick Pabst Mansion, Inc.
Everyone can be a Beer Baron at Captain Pabst’s first-ever outdoor Beer Bash!
NEWaukee founded the Night Market in the summer of 2014 with the goal of creating a free, vibrant, safe, and interactive place in downtown Milwaukee for people to experience culture at night.