Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
- Address: 216 S. 2nd St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-223-0903
- Website: http://blacksheepmke.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/blacksheepmke
People Associated With Black Sheep
- Jun 21st, 2019 by Michael Horne
- May 16th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Feb 13th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Apr 5th, 2018 by Michael Holloway
- Mar 21st, 2018 by Jennifer Rick
- Jan 15th, 2018 by Newaukee
Recent Press Releases Referencing Black Sheep
AlleyWayz will host its first performance on Sunday July 22nd at 8:00pm-9:00pm in Black Cat Alley.
- Former Plum Lounge chef Adam Pawlak joins Black Sheep - Feb 7th, 2017 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- Black Sheep announces new chef, management - Jul 28th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich