- Address: 3401 W. Wisconsin Ave.
- Assessed Value (Land): $0
- Assessed Value (Improvements): $0
- Assessed Value (Total): $0
- Year Built:
ROW Excavation Utility.
Plumbing-Fire Protection Permit.
Building Plumbing Permit.
Press Releases Referencing Marquette University High School
- von Briesen & Roper, s.c. Hires 14 Attorneys from Weiss Berzowski LLP - Dec 14th, 2016 by von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
- Judge Paul Rifelj launches campaign with support of majority of fellow judges - Dec 23rd, 2015 by Paul Rifelj
- Council will recognize state championship sports teams - Dec 14th, 2015 by Milwaukee Common Council
- Alumnus establishes $1 million scholarship for business school - Apr 27th, 2015 by Marquette University
- Rick Majerus Family Foundation gives $1 million to Marquette to create endowed scholarship in his honor - Apr 23rd, 2015 by Marquette University
- United Community Center Honors Outstanding Service at Annual Volunteer Celebration - Mar 27th, 2015 by United Community Center
- Marquette elects two new members to Board of Trustees - Feb 27th, 2015 by Marquette University
- Public hearing set to address future of I-94 EW Corridor in Milwaukee County - Nov 26th, 2014 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
- Double-decker freeway, annexations among concerning options at I-94 hearings - Dec 3rd, 2012 by Ald. Michael Murphy