Zoological Society Appoints New Board Members
The Society’s Board of Directors provides oversight and direction for the Society.
The Zoological Society of Milwaukee is pleased to announce the following new members of its Board of Directors:
- Kevin Burns, senior vice president of Tri City National Bank
- Joe Frohna, founding principal & portfolio manager of 1492 Capital Management, LLC
- Emory Ireland, partner at Foley & Lardner LLP
- Derek Tyus, vice president & chief investment officer of West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
- Dana Valentine, vice president, human resources of Johnson Controls, Inc.
In addition, board member Raymond Wilson, managing partner of the Milwaukee office of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, has been named a board vice chair. The Society’s Board of Directors provides oversight and direction for the Society, a 501(c)3 nonprofit, as it fulfills its mission to conserve wildlife and endangered species, educate people about the importance of wildlife and the environment, and support the Milwaukee County Zoo.
The Zoological Society also has added the following members to its Associate Board. The Associate Board oversees and helps plan Society fundraising events such as Puttin’ on the Ritz, Birdies & Eagles Golf Tournament and Zoo Ball, the Society’s annual gala.
- Jason Fathallah, shareholder at von Briesen & Roper, S.C.
- David Konkel, associate at Godfrey & Kahn, S.C.
- Kevin Schalk, audit partner at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Melissa Will, assistant vice president, commercial banking, at BMO Harris Bank N.A.
About the Zoological Society of Milwaukee The mission of the Zoological Society of Milwaukee is to conserve wildlife and endangered species, educate people about the importance of wildlife and the environment, and support the Milwaukee County Zoo.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Zoological Society of Milwaukee
Proceeds Support the Milwaukee County Zoo and its conservation projects