The Deep Tunnel has kept more than 100 billion gallons of pollution out of Lake Michigan.
Deep Tunnel Video
- Sep 6th, 2017 by Kevin Shafer
- Aug 16th, 2017 by Caroline Blair
- Jul 11th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- May 31st, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 23rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 12th, 2017 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
David Garman's career has covered the full range of environmental management.
MMSD Executive Director Kevin Shafer has been nominated for membership in Global Water Leaders Group.
- Bucks hope to break ground this year on Park East practice facility - Sep 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New funding, expanded programming for Global Water Center - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Steven Kraeger, Jason Haas seek vacant County Board seat - Mar 26th, 2011 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Georgia Pabst