The Deep Tunnel has kept more than 100 billion gallons of pollution out of Lake Michigan.
Deep Tunnel Video
- Dec 28th, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Nov 28th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 22nd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 21st, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 23rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 11th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
Kris Martinsek is principal and owner of Martinsek & Associates.
Stonehouse’s patent pending technology provides a unique and modular energy efficient water purification system for residential, commercial, and agricultural properties.
- Bucks hope to break ground this year on Park East practice facility - Sep 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New funding, expanded programming for Global Water Center - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Steven Kraeger, Jason Haas seek vacant County Board seat - Mar 26th, 2011 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Georgia Pabst