The Deep Tunnel has kept more than 100 billion gallons of pollution out of Lake Michigan.
Deep Tunnel Video
- Dec 8th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 27th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Nov 24th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 21st, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 11th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 7th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
Historic rainfall levels in 2018, land-use practices, failing infrastructure and other human activities, in both urban and rural parts of the Milwaukee River Basin, ultimately led to the decline in grade (C- to D).
Meeting to also explore long-term vision of site
The program connects water-related businesses with potential sites and funding to further validate and commercialize technologies.
- Bucks hope to break ground this year on Park East practice facility - Sep 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New funding, expanded programming for Global Water Center - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Steven Kraeger, Jason Haas seek vacant County Board seat - Mar 26th, 2011 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Georgia Pabst