The Deep Tunnel has kept more than 100 billion gallons of pollution out of Lake Michigan.
Deep Tunnel Video
- Feb 15th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Feb 8th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 5th, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 27th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Jul 27th, 2018 by Mark Lisowski
- Jun 4th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
Regional treatment plants and sewers will see the bulk of MMSD’s $92.9 million capital project/program spending in 2019.
WPF Warns County Lacks Financial Capacity to Address Backlog of Capital Needs
- Bucks hope to break ground this year on Park East practice facility - Sep 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New funding, expanded programming for Global Water Center - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Steven Kraeger, Jason Haas seek vacant County Board seat - Mar 26th, 2011 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Georgia Pabst