The Deep Tunnel has kept more than 100 billion gallons of pollution out of Lake Michigan.
Deep Tunnel Video
- Jul 27th, 2018 by Mark Lisowski
- Jun 4th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 28th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Mar 16th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 8th, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- Feb 27th, 2018 by Margaret Cannon
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
"Some of the projects will include establishing new green spaces, developing bike and pedestrian trails, and revitalizing commercial corridors."
Former Kurth Malt/Cold Storage Brownfield Site Planned for $130 Million Redevelopment
- Bucks hope to break ground this year on Park East practice facility - Sep 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New funding, expanded programming for Global Water Center - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Steven Kraeger, Jason Haas seek vacant County Board seat - Mar 26th, 2011 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Georgia Pabst