The Deep Tunnel has kept more than 100 billion gallons of pollution out of Lake Michigan.
Deep Tunnel Video
- Oct 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 9th, 2019 by Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Oct 6th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 30th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 4th, 2019 by Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
- Jul 9th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District
The program connects water-related businesses with potential sites and funding to further validate and commercialize technologies.
Executive Director of Milwaukee Metropolitan Sewerage District is recognized for his support of STEAM education.
Resolution to adopt a Green Infrastructure Plan for the City of Milwaukee advances to the Common CouncilJun 5th, 2019 by Ald. Cavalier “Chevy” Johnson
“The Green Infrastructure Plan will reduce the amount of rainwater that flows into the sewerage system following a wet-weather event.”
- Bucks hope to break ground this year on Park East practice facility - Sep 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- City comptroller recommends approval of Milwaukee Bucks arena plan - Aug 25th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- New funding, expanded programming for Global Water Center - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm
- Steven Kraeger, Jason Haas seek vacant County Board seat - Mar 26th, 2011 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Georgia Pabst