- Aug 17th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Oct 27th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Jun 15th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- Jun 8th, 2015 by Steven Walters
- May 27th, 2015 by Bruce Murphy
- Mar 17th, 2015 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing United States Senate
"The current system is not working."
Katherine Watson is an active leader dedicated to advocating for people who are marginalized in society.
Governor Walker Issues Statement on Scheduled Vote by U.S. Senate to Overturn the Unemployment Insurance Drug Testing RuleMar 14th, 2017 by Gov. Scott Walker
"I urge members of the United States Senate to pass House Joint Resolution 42 and grant states greater flexibility in administering unemployment insurance benefits."