- Dec 28th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 23rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 31st, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Jul 11th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 23rd, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Jul 29th, 2016 by Carl Baehr
Recent Press Releases Referencing Upper East Side
Although this may disrupt your travel and parking for a short time, I know we all will be pleased when Newberry Boulevard is smooth again—just in time for the 4th of July parade.
Federal judge’s decision on Zoo Interchange Environmental Impact Statement creates opportunity for new direction in transportation investmentMay 15th, 2013 by Ald. Bob Bauman
Alderman Bauman calls for new alternative for I-94 rebuilding project that would invest in freeway rebuilding, local road reconstruction and expansion of Milwaukee Streetcar
The Kenwood Interdisciplinary Research Center is $80 million academic facility in the heart of the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee's campus.
- Bublr Bikes stations to be installed at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee campus - Jul 14th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Tom Held