- Sep 14th, 2020 by Ethan Duran
- Jul 20th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 23rd, 2019 by Carl Baehr
- Sep 11th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 5th, 2018 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Upper East Side
Bukacek Construction Announces Third Generation Ownership, Continues Family Legacy and Poised for GrowthSep 17th, 2019 by Bukacek Construction
Andrea Bukacek becomes the first female owner of the company in its history.
Although this may disrupt your travel and parking for a short time, I know we all will be pleased when Newberry Boulevard is smooth again—just in time for the 4th of July parade.
Federal judge’s decision on Zoo Interchange Environmental Impact Statement creates opportunity for new direction in transportation investmentMay 15th, 2013 by Ald. Bob Bauman
Alderman Bauman calls for new alternative for I-94 rebuilding project that would invest in freeway rebuilding, local road reconstruction and expansion of Milwaukee Streetcar
A demolished building that was at 2900 N. Oakland Ave. from 1906 through mid-2018.
The Kenwood Interdisciplinary Research Center is $80 million academic facility in the heart of the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee's campus.
Five-story building will include 10,000 square feet of commercial space and 55 apartments. Cousins Subs is the first announced tenant.
- Bublr Bikes stations to be installed at University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee campus - Jul 14th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Tom Held