- May 10th, 2019 by Michael Horne
- May 7th, 2019 by Milwaukee Museum Mile
- May 7th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 25th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Apr 24th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Mar 28th, 2019 by Milwaukee Marathon
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lake Park
Series Will Feature 8 Top National and Milwaukee Acts, Diverse Genres of Music
Upcoming Events for Jenna Kashou, Author of 100 Things to Do in Milwaukee Before You Die, 2nd EditionApr 29th, 2019 by Press Release
Milwaukee native, author Jenna Kashou is a frequent Milwaukee Magazine contributor and freelance writer.
Sponsored by Landmark Credit Union
Milwaukee home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Historic structure to honor veterans that also includes offices and the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Proposed 44-story building for Milwaukee's lakefront.
- Construction work for The Couture could begin in 2016 - Aug 19th, 2015 - BizTimes - Andrew Weiland
- Preserve Our Parks will not appeal lawsuit, clearing way for Couture on Milwaukee’s lakefront - Aug 18th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal
- Couture legal challenge ends, clearing way for lakefront high-rise - Aug 18th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Preserve Our Parks gives up its fight against The Couture - Aug 18th, 2015 - BizTimes
- Paying for the Plaza: Lakefront Gateway could be built over time as sponsors step up - Jul 17th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Urban Island Beach Party to raise funds for state park visitor center - Jul 9th, 2015 - BizTimes
- Court’s decision allows transit center sale for Couture development - Jun 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Why one county supervisor changed his mind – and doomed the sale of O’Donnell Park to Northwestern Mutual - Jun 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan