- Aug 20th, 2019 by Carl Swanson
- Jul 19th, 2019 by Carl Baehr
- Jun 12th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- May 10th, 2019 by Michael Horne
- May 7th, 2019 by Milwaukee Museum Mile
- May 7th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lake Park
This year’s unique maps, which were revealed at a gallery night at the Mitchell Park Domes on Thursday night.
Milwaukee home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Historic structure to honor veterans that also includes offices and the Milwaukee Art Museum.
Proposed 44-story building for Milwaukee's lakefront.
- Construction work for The Couture could begin in 2016 - Aug 19th, 2015 - BizTimes - Andrew Weiland
- Preserve Our Parks will not appeal lawsuit, clearing way for Couture on Milwaukee’s lakefront - Aug 18th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal
- Couture legal challenge ends, clearing way for lakefront high-rise - Aug 18th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Preserve Our Parks gives up its fight against The Couture - Aug 18th, 2015 - BizTimes
- Paying for the Plaza: Lakefront Gateway could be built over time as sponsors step up - Jul 17th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Urban Island Beach Party to raise funds for state park visitor center - Jul 9th, 2015 - BizTimes
- Court’s decision allows transit center sale for Couture development - Jun 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Why one county supervisor changed his mind – and doomed the sale of O’Donnell Park to Northwestern Mutual - Jun 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan