- Jul 21st, 2022 by Sophie Bolich
- Jul 20th, 2022 by Graham Kilmer
- May 2nd, 2022 by Michael Holloway
- Apr 26th, 2022 by Graham Kilmer
- Aug 5th, 2021 by Cari Taylor-Carlson
- Jul 29th, 2021 by Angeline Terry
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lake Park
Activities include parade, birthday cake, scavenger hunt and vintage jazz
Four-day French festival and museum events bring Joie de vivre back to MKE
Milwaukee home designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Historic structure to honor veterans that also includes offices and the Milwaukee Art Museum.
A 44-story apartment tower on Milwaukee's lakefront.
- Construction work for The Couture could begin in 2016 - Aug 19th, 2015 - BizTimes - Andrew Weiland
- Preserve Our Parks will not appeal lawsuit, clearing way for Couture on Milwaukee’s lakefront - Aug 18th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal
- Couture legal challenge ends, clearing way for lakefront high-rise - Aug 18th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Preserve Our Parks gives up its fight against The Couture - Aug 18th, 2015 - BizTimes
- Paying for the Plaza: Lakefront Gateway could be built over time as sponsors step up - Jul 17th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Urban Island Beach Party to raise funds for state park visitor center - Jul 9th, 2015 - BizTimes
- Court’s decision allows transit center sale for Couture development - Jun 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Why one county supervisor changed his mind – and doomed the sale of O’Donnell Park to Northwestern Mutual - Jun 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan