- Aug 22nd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 22nd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 9th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 14th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 30th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 26th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Halyard Park
Thurgood Marshall Apartments one of four programs recognized by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development for creating healthier home environments
Thurgood Marshall Apartments in Milwaukee recognized for excellence in healthy housing innovation
Milwaukee County opens Wisconsin’s First New Harm Reduction Housing Development
Learn More Urban spelunking: See Schuster’s flagship building before it’s covered again
Three-phase apartment development from the Haywood Group and Cardinal Capital Management.
Proposed three-story, 30-unit building for the southeast corner of N. 6th St. and W. Vine St.
Nine market-rate townhomes proposed for the southwest corner of the intersection of N. 5th St. and W. Vine St.
Church at 1927 N. 4th St.
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan