- Oct 9th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 23rd, 2020 by Edgar Mendez
- Sep 10th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 5th, 2020 by Fatima Laster
- May 20th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 24th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Halyard Park
Long-term impact investments preceded by immediate small business relief
Thurgood Marshall Apartments one of four programs recognized by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development for creating healthier home environments
Part of the St. Francis of Assisi Church campus.
Learn More Urban spelunking: See Schuster’s flagship building before it’s covered again
Three-phase apartment development from the Haywood Group and Cardinal Capital Management.
Proposed three-story, 30-unit building for the southeast corner of N. 6th St. and W. Vine St.
Nine market-rate townhomes proposed for the southwest corner of the intersection of N. 5th St. and W. Vine St.
Church at 1927 N. Vel R. Phillips Ave.
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan