- Nov 14th, 2018 by Analise Pruni and Allison Dikanovic
- Jul 3rd, 2018 by Dee J. Hall
- Jun 26th, 2018 by Edgar Mendez
- Nov 30th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 23rd, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
- Jun 11th, 2016 by Bridgit Bowden
Recent Press Releases Referencing Legal Action of Wisconsin
The Governor’s Pardon Advisory Board will review eligible applications and make recommendations to Gov. Evers on who to grant a pardon to.
LSC distributes more than 90 percent of its funding to 132 independent nonprofit legal aid programs with more than 800 offices.
Retired Quarles & Brady Partner Michael J. Gonring Earns Prestigious American Bar Association John H. Pickering Achievement AwardAug 9th, 2018 by Quarles & Brady LLP
The award honors a lawyer or judge who demonstrates outstanding legal ability and has compiled a distinguished record of service.