- Nov 6th, 2019 by Natalie Yahr
- Nov 2nd, 2019 by Natalie Yahr
- Nov 14th, 2018 by Analise Pruni and Allison Dikanovic
- Jul 3rd, 2018 by Dee J. Hall
- Jun 26th, 2018 by Edgar Mendez
- Nov 30th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing Legal Action of Wisconsin
As assistant dean for public service, Schultz’s charge is to advance access to justice through the creation, implementation, and operational oversight of pro bono projects for law students and lawyers.
The Governor’s Pardon Advisory Board will review eligible applications and make recommendations to Gov. Evers on who to grant a pardon to.
LSC distributes more than 90 percent of its funding to 132 independent nonprofit legal aid programs with more than 800 offices.