- Jul 8th, 2020 by Bruce Murphy
- Jul 1st, 2020 by Princess Safiya Byers
- Jun 24th, 2020 by Corri Hess
- Jun 15th, 2020 by Megan Hart
- May 29th, 2020 by Allison Dikanovic
- Apr 2nd, 2020 by Bram Sable-Smith
Recent Press Releases Referencing Legal Action of Wisconsin
As assistant dean for public service, Schultz’s charge is to advance access to justice through the creation, implementation, and operational oversight of pro bono projects for law students and lawyers.
The Governor’s Pardon Advisory Board will review eligible applications and make recommendations to Gov. Evers on who to grant a pardon to.