Opened in 1995, Comet Cafe is a restaurant and tavern located at 1947 N. Farwell Ave. in the Lower East Side neighborhood.
The Lower East Side is a neighborhood in Milwaukee that runs on the east side of the Milwaukee River from North Ave to Ogden Ave.
Comet Cafe is temporarily closed.
- Address: 1947 N. Farwell Ave.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-273-7677
- Website: http://www.thecometcafe.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thecometcafe
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/The-Comet-Cafe-137792779577687/?fref=ts
- Nov 30th, 2020 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 9th, 2020 by Graham Kilmer
- Aug 10th, 2020 by Graham Kilmer
- Aug 3rd, 2020 by Graham Kilmer
- Jul 18th, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Sep 28th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
Recent Press Releases Referencing Comet Cafe
The station raised over $60,000 from the event.
WMSE’s 11th Annual “Food Slam” fundraising event on the campus of the Milwaukee School of EngineeringSep 17th, 2012 by WMSE 91.7FM
The 11th Annual WMSE Food Slam features 26 area restaurants, businesses, food trucks and cafés dishing out specialty entrees for up to 500 listeners and supporters.
- Ownership changes for Comet, Honeypie and Palomino - Jul 1st, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich