The Lower East Side is a neighborhood in Milwaukee that runs on the east side of the Milwaukee River from North Ave to Ogden Ave.
Casablanca features Middle Eastern food.
The restaurant originally opened on Historic Mitchell Street. It moved to Brady Street in 2005.
- Address: 728 E. Brady St.
- City: Milwaukee, WI
- Phone: 414-271-6000
- Website: http://www.casablancaonbrady.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/casaonbrady
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CasablancaOnBrady
People Associated With Casablanca
- Feb 15th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 1st, 2021 by Ethan Duran
- Nov 14th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 21st, 2020 by Michael Horne
- Apr 11th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Feb 25th, 2019 by Jack Fennimore
Recent Press Releases Referencing Casablanca
NEWaukee hosts the Second Annual Eastside Music Tour Presented by Associated Bank located on Brady Street, on Saturday March 1, 2014 from 4p.m. - 11p.m.