Originally built as the Lake Lodge and Auditorium. Expanded in 1906 and 1908.
Acquired in 2015 by Joca Properties, who converted the building to a hotel in 2017.
Plumbing-Fire Protection Permit
HVAC General Permit.
Content referencing Kinn Guesthouse
The location takes advantage of the walkable neighborhood and the many nearby dining, tavern and theater options.Nov 17th, 2016 by Ald. Tony Zielinski
Building data on this page, including assessment information, was last updated on April 28, 2019
See somthing wrong? Want to report an issue? Contact us.