- Jun 24th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 3rd, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Apr 8th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 22nd, 2016 by Will Wawrzyn
- Mar 15th, 2016 by Will Wawrzyn
- Feb 1st, 2016 by Silke Schmidt and Dee J. Hall
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
This conference will take an interdisciplinary approach to exploring the water-related legal, scientific, engineering and environmental issues that fill today’s news and touch all of our lives.
Wisconsin environmental groups' concerns remain; modified diversion plan will require vigilance
An opinion by the Wisconsin Attorney General casts doubt on the state’s authority to manage, regulate, and enforce conditions the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River Water Resources Compact Council may require when approving a diversion.
DNR's Environmental Impact Statement insufficient to evaluate impacts of repairing the Estabrook Dam
Friday news event will include unveiling of major improvements at playground – one of six playground upgrades planned for Milwaukee during 2016
The Parks Department will receive 70 trees representing seven species—catalpa, sugar maple, swamp white oak, Kentucky coffee tree, hackberry, Japanese tree lilac, and honeylocust.
- Uihleins spend big to help Ron Johnson defend Senate seat from Russ Feingold - Oct 4th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- DNR investigating unauthorized path improvements on state land - Oct 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- Uline founders want massive effort to anchor floating bog - Sep 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- DNR board tables sale of lakefront land to Walker donor - Sep 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist