- Oct 20th, 2016 by Edgar Mendez
- Jun 24th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 3rd, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Apr 8th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 22nd, 2016 by Will Wawrzyn
- Mar 15th, 2016 by Will Wawrzyn
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
Governor Scott Walker today sent a letter to President Barack Obama requesting a federal disaster declaration for 12 western Wisconsin counties after torrential rains and flash floods last month caused more than $11 million in damage.
Despite the public outcry the Board of Supervisors have never held a straight up and down vote on repairing or removing the dam.
This conference will take an interdisciplinary approach to exploring the water-related legal, scientific, engineering and environmental issues that fill today’s news and touch all of our lives.
Wisconsin environmental groups' concerns remain; modified diversion plan will require vigilance
An opinion by the Wisconsin Attorney General casts doubt on the state’s authority to manage, regulate, and enforce conditions the Great Lakes-St. Lawrence River Water Resources Compact Council may require when approving a diversion.
DNR's Environmental Impact Statement insufficient to evaluate impacts of repairing the Estabrook Dam
- Uihleins spend big to help Ron Johnson defend Senate seat from Russ Feingold - Oct 4th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- DNR investigating unauthorized path improvements on state land - Oct 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- Uline founders want massive effort to anchor floating bog - Sep 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- DNR board tables sale of lakefront land to Walker donor - Sep 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist