- Aug 28th, 2015 by Jabril Faraj
- Jul 10th, 2015 by Gary Wilson
- May 28th, 2015 by Kate Golden
- Apr 26th, 2015 by Gary Wilson
- Apr 9th, 2015 by Bruce Murphy
- Apr 8th, 2015 by Ron Seely
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
Legal and Technical Experts Tell DNR Waukesha’s Application Does Not Comply with Great Lakes CompactAug 28th, 2015 by Compact Implementation Coalition
Public largely opposed to application at all three public hearings
Aug 13th, 2015 by Compact Implementation Coalition
The DNR will hold three public hearings next week to gather public input on the City of Waukesha’s application to take water from Lake Michigan.
Aug 3rd, 2015 by Scott Walker
"Yet again, President Obama is taking unilateral action and overstepping the limits of his authority to pursue a political agenda."
Jun 25th, 2015 by Press Release
Precedent-setting application will test the strength of the Great Lakes Compact
May 22nd, 2015 by Scott Walker
Governor Scott Walker announced several appointments today, including Andrew “Drew” Peterson and Michael M. Grebe to the University of Wisconsin (UW) System Board of Regents; Julie Anderson and Dr. Frederick Prehn to the Natural Resources Board
Apr 24th, 2015 by Chris Taylor
"The wealth of the nation is its air, water, soil, forests, minerals, rivers, lakes, oceans, scenic beauty, wildlife habitats and biodiversity… that’s all there is."
- DNR investigating unauthorized path improvements on state land - Oct 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- Uline founders want massive effort to anchor floating bog - Sep 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- DNR board tables sale of lakefront land to Walker donor - Sep 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist