- Nov 10th, 2016 by James Rowen
- Nov 3rd, 2016 by James Rowen
- Oct 28th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 20th, 2016 by Edgar Mendez
- Jun 24th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 3rd, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
Friday and Saturday, November 11 and 12, 2016
Constitution requires DNR to consider impacts on lakes, rivers, and streams
Governor Scott Walker today sent a letter to President Barack Obama requesting a federal disaster declaration for 12 western Wisconsin counties after torrential rains and flash floods last month caused more than $11 million in damage.
Despite the public outcry the Board of Supervisors have never held a straight up and down vote on repairing or removing the dam.
This conference will take an interdisciplinary approach to exploring the water-related legal, scientific, engineering and environmental issues that fill today’s news and touch all of our lives.
Wisconsin environmental groups' concerns remain; modified diversion plan will require vigilance
- Uihleins spend big to help Ron Johnson defend Senate seat from Russ Feingold - Oct 4th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- DNR investigating unauthorized path improvements on state land - Oct 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- Uline founders want massive effort to anchor floating bog - Sep 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- DNR board tables sale of lakefront land to Walker donor - Sep 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist