- Nov 24th, 2015 by David Holmes
- Nov 22nd, 2015 by Dave Schlabowske
- Aug 28th, 2015 by Jabril Faraj
- Jul 10th, 2015 by Gary Wilson
- May 28th, 2015 by Kate Golden
- Apr 26th, 2015 by Gary Wilson
Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
Oak Leaf Trail Extension Bike-Chain-Cutting Ceremony Celebrates Milwaukee Lakefront to Ozaukee Interurban Trail ConnectionNov 11th, 2015 by Milwaukee County Parks
Bridges along the corridor were instrumental in providing unimpeded access over I-43, Port Washington Road, Silver Spring Drive, the Milwaukee River Parkway, and the Milwaukee River.
Nov 5th, 2015 by Compact Implementation Coalition
96% of Written Comments in Opposition to Waukesha’s Proposal
Oct 22nd, 2015 by Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
New facility will consolidate operations, create 80 new jobs
Legal and Technical Experts Tell DNR Waukesha’s Application Does Not Comply with Great Lakes CompactAug 28th, 2015 by Compact Implementation Coalition
Public largely opposed to application at all three public hearings
Aug 13th, 2015 by Compact Implementation Coalition
The DNR will hold three public hearings next week to gather public input on the City of Waukesha’s application to take water from Lake Michigan.
Aug 3rd, 2015 by Scott Walker
"Yet again, President Obama is taking unilateral action and overstepping the limits of his authority to pursue a political agenda."
- Uihleins spend big to help Ron Johnson defend Senate seat from Russ Feingold - Oct 4th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice
- DNR investigating unauthorized path improvements on state land - Oct 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- Uline founders want massive effort to anchor floating bog - Sep 27th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist
- DNR board tables sale of lakefront land to Walker donor - Sep 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist