The Department of Health and Human Services consists of the following divisions: Delinquency and Court Services, Disabilities Services, Management Services, Housing and Behavioral Health, which includes Emergency Medical Services.
All divisions report to the office of the Director of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Nov 14th, 2017 by Andrea Waxman
- Nov 6th, 2017 by Julie Spitzer and Dee J. Hall
- Aug 9th, 2017 by Bruce Thompson
- Feb 8th, 2017 by John Torinus
- Jan 8th, 2017 by Naomi Waxman
- Nov 28th, 2016 by Sean Kirkby, Dee J. Hall and Bridgit Bowden
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Health and Human Services
The free, public event is Thursday, Nov. 30, at 7:15 a.m. in the Monaghan Ballroom on the third-floor of the Alumni Memorial Union
"The epidemic of sex trafficking is present in all 72 Wisconsin counties and affects us all..."
First-ever initiative includes 70+ events in 10 cities to assist startups, promote entrepreneurship