The Department of Health and Human Services consists of the following divisions: Delinquency and Court Services, Disabilities Services, Management Services, Housing and Behavioral Health, which includes Emergency Medical Services.
All divisions report to the office of the Director of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Aug 9th, 2017 by Bruce Thompson
- Feb 8th, 2017 by John Torinus
- Jan 8th, 2017 by Naomi Waxman
- Nov 28th, 2016 by Sean Kirkby, Dee J. Hall and Bridgit Bowden
- May 23rd, 2016 by Dee J. Hall
- Apr 12th, 2016 by Devi Shastri
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Health and Human Services
Federal Agency Reneges on Teen Pregnancy Prevention Grants Already Awarded
Project BEYOND-2 aims to improve nursing workforce diversity.