The Department of Health and Human Services consists of the following divisions: Delinquency and Court Services, Disabilities Services, Management Services, Housing and Behavioral Health, which includes Emergency Medical Services.
All divisions report to the office of the Director of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Feb 8th, 2017 by John Torinus
- Jan 8th, 2017 by Naomi Waxman
- Nov 28th, 2016 by Sean Kirkby, Dee J. Hall and Bridgit Bowden
- May 23rd, 2016 by Dee J. Hall
- Apr 12th, 2016 by Devi Shastri
- Mar 23rd, 2016 by Matthew Wisla
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Health and Human Services
Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division Announces Community Priorities in 2018 Budget Request NarrativeJun 26th, 2017 by Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division
Behavioral Health Division and Mental Health Board encourage public to submit feedback
"The loss of his leadership is a real blow to the county..."
As President and CEO, Colón will work with LSS board, staff and partners to propel the organization forward.