The Department of Health and Human Services consists of the following divisions: Delinquency and Court Services, Disabilities Services, Management Services, Housing and Behavioral Health, which includes Emergency Medical Services.
All divisions report to the office of the Director of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Nov 14th, 2017 by Andrea Waxman
- Nov 6th, 2017 by Julie Spitzer and Dee J. Hall
- Aug 9th, 2017 by Bruce Thompson
- Feb 8th, 2017 by John Torinus
- Jan 8th, 2017 by Naomi Waxman
- Nov 28th, 2016 by Sean Kirkby, Dee J. Hall and Bridgit Bowden
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Health and Human Services
The Finance and Audit committee adopted an amendment today to establish that the 2018 budget includes level funding for emergency shelters of $718,000.
Board's $15 Million Budget Cut Includes $200,000 Reduction in Funding for Homeless Shelters
Garcia will focus on impacting public health concerns through nursing workforce development