- Aug 24th, 2016 by Mitchell Mittelstedt
- Jul 27th, 2016 by Andrea Waxman
- Jul 26th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 18th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Jul 8th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 6th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee
Attendees were able to meet with HACM staff and to learn about programs that build the capacity of businesses, including minority and women-owned businesses and businesses that employ low-income, local workers.
$200 million in contracts expected to be awarded during next 5 years
Team led by The Alexander Company to rehabilitate historic buildings for homeless, at-risk veterans
HUD Awards Nearly $520,000 to Help Low-Income Residents in Wisconsin Received Job Training and EmploymentJul 18th, 2016 by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
“This funding will help individuals and their families access empowering resources to reach their full-potential,” said Antonio R. Riley, HUD Midwest Regional Administrator.
National grant awarded to develop innovative outreach program
- Milwaukee gets $30 million federal grant to redevelop Westlawn public housing campus - Oct 5th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan