- Jul 24th, 2015 by Jack Fennimore
- May 6th, 2015 by Dave Reid
- Oct 10th, 2014 by Raina J. Johnson
- Sep 1st, 2014 by Keith Stanley
- Jul 21st, 2014 by Brittany Carloni
- Apr 2nd, 2014 by Kelly Meyerhofer
Press Releases Referencing Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee
Sep 28th, 2015 by Joe Donald
“I am honored to have the support of a tremendous leader like Senator Kohl in my race for the high court,” said Judge Donald.
Sep 28th, 2015 by U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
A Choice Neighborhood Implementation Grant was Awarded to Redevelop the Westlawn Public Housing Development and Revitalize the Neighborhood
Jun 8th, 2015 by Chris Abele
Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele will unveil a new plan to end chronic homelessness in Milwaukee County with Mayor Tom Barrett at the site of the new Thurgood Marshall Apartments on Tuesday, June 9.
Apr 23rd, 2015 by Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee
"Members of our nation’s armed forces have served with courage and honor and should have a place to call home."
Mar 2nd, 2015 by Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee
Standard & Poor’s affirms strong management and value to community
Dec 16th, 2014 by Ashanti Hamilton
News release and maps document from Alderman Ashanti Hamilton
- Milwaukee gets $30 million federal grant to redevelop Westlawn public housing campus - Oct 5th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan