Statement on Tragic Workplace Shooting in Milwaukee
“Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of those who were killed or injured in the devastating workplace shooting in Milwaukee on Wednesday. Our hearts go out to everyone affected during this unimaginable time.
Acts of violence like this shake our communities to their core. We all deserve to feel safe at home, at work, and in our community.
We are grateful to the first responders and law enforcement personnel who responded to this tragic incident. We appreciate their brave work and dedication to our community.
Molson Coors is a part of our community and we are a part of theirs. They have been a part of Milwaukee’s near west side for over 100 years. We grieve over the loss of life and pledge to work to build the safest community we can. We are grateful for all that Molson Coors has done in conjunction with the Near Westside Partners to bring our neighborhoods together.”
More about the Shooting at Molson Coors
- As Molson Coors Restarts, Company Looks at Culture - Corri Hess - Mar 6th, 2020
- Milwaukee Police address misinformation regarding motive of suspect involved in active shooter incident - Milwaukee Police Department - Mar 4th, 2020
- Kaul Calls for More Gun Safety Laws - Shamane Mills - Mar 4th, 2020
- Community Honors Shooting Victims - Alana Watson - Mar 2nd, 2020
- Molson Coors Shooting Restarts Gun Debate - Isiah Holmes - Mar 1st, 2020
- Remembering the Molson Coors Victims - Corrinne Hess and Megan Hart - Feb 29th, 2020
- Hundreds Attend Vigil For Molson Coors Shooting Victims - Alana Watson - Feb 28th, 2020
- Brewery Workers Local 9- February 28, 2020 - Brewery Workers Local 9 UAW - Feb 28th, 2020
- Shooting at Molson Coors Left 6 Dead, Including Gunman - WPR Staff - Feb 27th, 2020
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of the Victims of the Molson Coors Tragedy - Gov. Tony Evers - Feb 27th, 2020
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (IBEW) Local 494 Statement on the Tragic Shooting at Molson Coors - International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 494 - Feb 26th, 2020
- Sad and unthinkable day for Molson Coors and the City of Milwaukee - Ald. Russell Stamper, II - Feb 26th, 2020
- Gov. Evers Statement on Molson Coors Shooting - Gov. Tony Evers - Feb 26th, 2020
- Rep. LaKeshia Myers Issues a Statement Regarding the Active Shooter at MillerCoors in Milwaukee - State Rep. LaKeshia Myers - Feb 26th, 2020
- Statement from Milwaukee County Executive Chris Abele - County Executive Chris Abele - Feb 26th, 2020
- Rep. Brostoff Statement on Molson Coors Shooting - State Rep. Jonathan Brostoff - Feb 26th, 2020
- Statement from Attorney General Josh Kaul - Josh Kaul - Feb 26th, 2020
- Statement on Tragic Workplace Shooting in Milwaukee - State Sen. LaTonya Johnson - Feb 26th, 2020
Recent Press Releases by State Sen. LaTonya Johnson
“It’s time for Republicans to prioritize the safety of Wisconsinites.”
"Hardworking Wisconsin families deserve decent wages and workplace fairness."