I Sincerely Appreciate Your Kind Words of Support!
(MADISON)—Today, Senator Tim Carpenter issued the following statement regarding his medical treatment following the events that occurred in Madison between June 23rd and June 24th:
“I would like to thank everyone who has sent flowers, cards, calls, emails, or left social media comments with their well-wishes. Your kind words of support are sincerely appreciated and mean a lot to me.
“After completing my successful surgery this morning at St. Francis Hospital, I am confident that I will make a full recovery.
“Most importantly, I have been staying up to date on all constituent matters and issues affecting the 3rd Senate District. I can’t wait to get back to the office to work on finding solutions to the critical issues that we are facing at this historic time in our state and country.
“Have a happy 4th of July weekend, and don’t be shooting off fireworks. Please, be safe!”
- Activists Ratchet Up Pressure on Tosa PD - Isiah Holmes - Jul 9th, 2020
- Transportation: Why Did Bus Service Shutdown During Protests? - Graham Kilmer - Jul 9th, 2020
- Milwaukee Marches, Day 41 - Urban Milwaukee - Jul 8th, 2020
- Wisconsin Budget: 32 Cities Devote Most Spending to Police - Tamarine Cornelius - Jul 7th, 2020
- Experts Say Legal System Impedes Police Reform - Margo Kirchner - Jul 7th, 2020
- Officer Accused of Assaulting Protester - Corri Hess - Jul 6th, 2020
- Plenty of Horne: Quadracci Sets Off Employee Rebellion - Michael Horne - Jul 6th, 2020
- Will MPS End Truancy Program? - Sam Woods - Jul 6th, 2020
- Butler Outspends Milwaukee on Per Capita Policing - Henry Redman - Jul 6th, 2020
- Protesters Call for Justice for Vanessa Guillen - Urban Milwaukee - Jul 5th, 2020
Read more about George Floyd Protests here
- Data Wonk: Who Benefits From the Madison Vandalism? - Bruce Thompson - Jul 1st, 2020
- I Sincerely Appreciate Your Kind Words of Support! - State Sen. Tim Carpenter - Jun 30th, 2020
- Op Ed: Madison Protests Targeted ‘Fake Liberalism’ - Ruth Conniff - Jun 29th, 2020
- Everybody Wants Action From Gov. Evers - Melanie Conklin - Jun 29th, 2020
- Madison Protester Faces Heavy Charges - Rachael Vasquez - Jun 29th, 2020
- What Happened at Madison’s Protests - Bruce Murphy - Jun 24th, 2020
Read more about Madison Unrest here