Crowley Raises Over $53,000 for County Executive Race
“It has been truly overwhelming to see the outpouring of support that I’ve received from all across this community since announcing my campaign,” said Crowley. “The next Milwaukee County Executive must be a unifier that can bring people together, and thus far my campaign has done just that. People from all across Milwaukee County, and from all walks of life, have invested in this effort, and I’m honored by their support.”
Representative Crowley currently serves Wisconsin’s 17th Assembly District, representing almost 60,000 residents in the State Legislature. As a member of the State Assembly, David sits on the Criminal Justice and Public Safety, Small Business Development, Workforce Development, Transportation, and Jobs and Economy Committees. He is the Chair of the Milwaukee Caucus, the Chair of the Black Caucus, and the Co-Chair of the Black and Latino Caucus. He also serves as a member of the Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA) Board of Directors.
Representative Crowley lives in Milwaukee with his wife, Ericka, and their three young children.
The non-partisan spring Primary election will be held on Tuesday, February 18. The General election will be on Tuesday, April 7. For more information about David Crowley and his campaign visit www.crowleyformke.com.
Crowley for County Executive
More about the 2020 County Exec Race
- 2020 County Exec Race: Seven Will Run for County Executive - Graham Kilmer - Jan 7th, 2020
- Crowley Raises Over $53,000 for County Executive Race - State Rep. David Crowley - Jan 6th, 2020
- 2020 County Exec Race: Jim Sullivan Will Run For County Executive - Graham Kilmer - Dec 11th, 2019
- Former County Supervisor Steve F. Taylor Decides Against Entering Race for Milwaukee County Executive - Steve F. Taylor - Dec 5th, 2019
- 2020 County Exec Race: Six Now Running for County Executive - Graham Kilmer - Nov 22nd, 2019
- MKE County: Lipscomb Will Run for County Exec - Graham Kilmer - Nov 12th, 2019
- Murphy’s Law: Who Will Run for County Executive? - Bruce Murphy - Oct 22nd, 2019
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by State Rep. David Crowley
“Growing up in a struggling family in Milwaukee County, I know what it’s like to be reliant on County services and what that really means to people in our community.”
In order to ensure the legitimacy and integrity of this task force, it is essential that African Americans have representation.