3000 N. Sherman Boulevard. A building in the park hosts the Mary Ryan branch of the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee.
- May 10th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 27th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
- Apr 12th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 4th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 26th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 19th, 2019 by Bruce Murphy
Recent Press Releases Referencing Sherman Park
Commercial property values increased 7.7%, driven by downtown development as well as growth in large residential development in Districts 6, 12, and 14.
Milwaukee Awards for Neighborhood Development Innovation (MANDI) Announces 2019 Winners for Improving Milwaukee NeighborhoodsApr 12th, 2019 by Local Initiatives Support Corporation Milwaukee
This year MANDIs celebrated its 20th year anniversary.
The book follows ‘Pearls of the Orient;’ a 2o17 release featuring stories from India, China, Myanmar, Vietnam, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos & more.