- Apr 26th, 2022 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 26th, 2022 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 5th, 2018 by Michael Horne
- Jan 10th, 2018 by Jennifer Rick
- Dec 3rd, 2017 by Elliot Hughes
- Nov 23rd, 2017 by Andrea Waxman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Silver Spring
Chambers running to fill vacated 2nd District seat of Mayor Chevy Johnson
“Get Pissed Wisconsin,” a targeted advocacy campaign in Wisconsin to raise awareness about a proposal to require that FoodShare applicants be drug tested to receive benefits.
The grants support organizations working to address the causes and consequences of poverty.
Tenants also use the address of 6353 W. Douglas Ave.
- City ordered to pay strip club’s legal fees - Oct 6th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- Milwaukee gets $30 million federal grant to redevelop Westlawn public housing campus - Oct 5th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- City anticipating lawsuit after denying Silk’s request for downtown strip club - Sep 23rd, 2015 - BizTimes
- City weighs new Silk Exotic plan, settlement with strip club - Sep 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Milwaukee North’s Darrell Riley to play for Mississippi Valley State - May 13th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Marion Renault
- More fireworks from the life of county exec candidate Abele - Mar 18th, 2011 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice