- Sep 9th, 2019 by Carl Baehr
- Aug 21st, 2019 by Michael Horne
- May 17th, 2019 by Todd Mrozinski
- Mar 21st, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Nov 19th, 2018 by Jack Fennimore
- Oct 13th, 2017 by NARI Milwaukee
Recent Press Releases Referencing Fair Park
Freeway Flyer service on Route 44 begins at 8:30 a.m. and runs approximately every 15 minutes until 9:30 a.m. from the State Fair Park-Ride Lot at S. 76th Street and W. Kearney Street.
Gov. Evers is committed to maintaining safe and reliable buildings by making smart and efficient maintenance decisions and investing in needed repairs and upgrades across the state building portfolio.