Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Nov 8th, 2018 by Ryeshia Farmer
- Oct 25th, 2018 by Allison Dikanovic
- Oct 23rd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 18th, 2018 by Dave Fidlin
- Sep 28th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 14th, 2018 by Max Nawara
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
lack Nativity by Langston Hughes is a Black Arts MKE production in collaboration with the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
News release from Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs
Beyond their roles as entrepreneurs and real estate developers, Goins, Sabir and Kaufmann are change agents in Milwaukee.
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan