Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Jun 19th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 18th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 14th, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- May 23rd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 22nd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 17th, 2018 by Meghan Rock, Elyse McFeggan and Chris Reisner
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
Monday, June 18, program begins at 10 a.m.
Directed by Sheri Williams Pannell
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan