Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Apr 27th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 18th, 2021 by Ethan Duran
- Apr 7th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 16th, 2021 by John Norquist
- Mar 10th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 8th, 2021 by Robert Schneider, Montavius Jones, Lingqian Hu, Jie Yu, Caressa Givens, James Davies and Celia Jackson
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
Alderwoman Coggs says exciting list includes new MLK Library and Five Points Lofts projects
The Milwaukee Public Museum and America’s Black Holocaust Museum Invite You to Take a Journey Through the Life of Nelson Mandela at the U.S. Debut of Mandela: The Official ExhibitionApr 13th, 2021 by Milwaukee Public Museum
Limited Engagement April 23 - August 1, 2021
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Future home of the African American Chamber of Commerce.
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
Apartment building with first-floor commercial space. Home to America's Black Holocaust Museum.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan