Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Dec 2nd, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
- Nov 7th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 6th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 4th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 25th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 24th, 2019 by Parker Schorr
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
News release from Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs
"Today’s decision makes it far more difficult for those benefits to ever fully reach the residents of Bronzeville, Walker’s Point and all of our other great neighborhoods."
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
Apartment building with first-floor commercial space. Home to America's Black Holocaust Museum.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan