Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Jan 8th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 28th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 11th, 2018 by Dominique Paul Noth
- Nov 26th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 20th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 8th, 2018 by Ryeshia Farmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
Chris Abele Issues a $100,000 Personal Challenge Grant on Behalf of America’s Black Holocaust MuseumJan 8th, 2019 by Dr. James Cameron Legacy Foundation
Written pledges submitted by February 25, 2019 can be paid through the end of calendar year 2021 (up to a 3-year pledge).
January 25 - February 10, 2019 in Skylight’s Cabot Theatre
lack Nativity by Langston Hughes is a Black Arts MKE production in collaboration with the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts.
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan