Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Mar 16th, 2020 by Corri Hess
- Mar 11th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 3rd, 2020 by Corri Hess
- Feb 20th, 2020 by Corri Hess
- Feb 2nd, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 27th, 2020 by Alana Watson
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
The African American Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin Announces $300,000 Donation to Complete the Legacy Co-Working and Innovation SpaceJan 30th, 2020 by African American Chamber of Commerce of Wisconsin
Philanthropist Chris Abele's generous donation to the Legacy Campaign will support a workspace and programmatic resources for Chamber members and entrepreneurs
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
Apartment building with first-floor commercial space. Home to America's Black Holocaust Museum.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan