Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Sep 30th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 25th, 2020 by Ethan Duran
- Sep 9th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 29th, 2020 by Della Wells
- Aug 25th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 12th, 2020 by Graham Kilmer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
Milwaukee County receives $144,400 state grant to support office renovation for the African American Chamber of Commerce of WisconsinSep 25th, 2020 by Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
WEDC investment to help fund the development of the new Legacy Co-Working and Innovation Space
-Featuring a New Membership program for the 2020/21 Season-
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Future home of the African American Chamber of Commerce.
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
Apartment building with first-floor commercial space. Home to America's Black Holocaust Museum.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan