Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Feb 17th, 2018 by Talis Shelbourne
- Jan 31st, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 27th, 2018 by Talis Shelbourne
- Jan 24th, 2018 by Dave Fidlin
- Dec 1st, 2017 by Marguerite Helmers
- Nov 29th, 2017 by Elizabeth Baker
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
"The 6th District is in a transformational time and these projects are fine examples of that."
April 12-29, 2018 at the Broadway Theatre Center’s Cabot Theatre
Arroyo-Vega brings an array of organizational administration, planning, design and fund development experience to her role at AWE.
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan