Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- Jan 15th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 2nd, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
- Nov 7th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 6th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 4th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 25th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
An Exuberant Blues & Gospel Re-telling of Sophocles’ Oedipus at Colonus
News release from Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
Apartment building with first-floor commercial space. Home to America's Black Holocaust Museum.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan