Bronzeville is bounded by Garfield Avenue to Center Street, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., Drive to 7th Street.
- May 21st, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 16th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 16th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
- May 14th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 9th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 2nd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Bronzeville
Council committee will take up streetcar expansion at Tuesday hearing
News release from Alderwoman Milele A. Coggs and Alderman Russell W. Stamper, II
11th Artist in Residence Succeeds Stephanie Schultz; Schultz Culminating Residency with Finale Fashion Show, March 15
Learn More Veterans Affairs Community Resource Referral Center
Proposed three-story medical office and apartment building.
Historic 4th Street School redeveloped into apartments by a partnership of Joshua Jeffers and Melissa Goins.
The former home of Reader's Choice bookstore. Purchased by Melissa Goins' CUPED Corporation in 2017 for redevelopment into a community space for non-profits. Named Kindred Building after science fiction novel by Octavia Butler.
Apartment building with first-floor commercial space. Home to America's Black Holocaust Museum.
- MLK Drive business district selects a longtime DCD pro as new director - Mar 1st, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Growing JCP Construction to buy MLK Drive building for expansion - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan