- Oct 4th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 25th, 2018 by Urban Milwaukee
- Jun 5th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 29th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 20th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 14th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Brewers’ Hill
New owner, manager and chefs from city’s finest restaurants to launch dining experience celebrating local sights, friendly gatherings and Milwaukee’s diverse heritage
"The project as proposed will be a major catalyst for economic development for the City of Milwaukee, Milwaukee County and the State of Wisconsin."
Demolished mixed-use building at the southeast corner of W. North Ave and N. Palmer St. in the Brewers Hill neighborhood.
Commonly known as The Fortress, the Alexander Company is converting the building a 132-unit apartment building.
Prior to construction the address was 2101 N. Holton St.
Historic home owned by Stephen J. Bialk and Angela Duckert. Gardens developed as an event space.