- Jan 19th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Jan 18th, 2018 by Bruce Murphy
- Jan 11th, 2018 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Jan 3rd, 2018 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Dec 27th, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Dec 22nd, 2017 by Matt Rothschild
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Supreme Court
"It is unacceptable and I condemn these remarks."
In April of 2016 Professor McAdams enlisted the Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty to sue Marquette University for breach of contract.
The primary will be held on February 20th, 2018.
- How the old Ad Lib nightclub rewrote the rules of Milwaukee nightlife - Jul 13th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Michail Takach
- Senate may take up zombie homes bill - Mar 5th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- State Supreme Court suspends law license of Gerald Boyle - Dec 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Corey Stingley’s family files wrongful-death suit in teen’s killing - Oct 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice N. Patrick Crooks dies - Sep 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Battle to build The Couture could be nearing end - Jul 13th, 2015 - BizTimes - Andrew Weiland