- Aug 17th, 2018 by George Mitchell
- Aug 6th, 2018 by Nicole Ki
- Jul 30th, 2018 by Nathan Imfeld, Robert Driscoll, Matt Fernholz, and Anne-Louise Mittal
- Jul 27th, 2018 by Peter Isely
- Jul 25th, 2018 by Bruce Thompson
- Jul 12th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Supreme Court
Andrew Jones is a partner in the Milwaukee office of Husch Blackwell LLP.
"I pledge to you that I will apply the law fairly to everyone."
Today’s endorsement joins Mahlon Mitchell’s growing list of support.
- Bruce O’Neill, longtime trial attorney, dies - Sep 5th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Raquel Rutledge
- How the old Ad Lib nightclub rewrote the rules of Milwaukee nightlife - Jul 13th, 2016 - OnMilwaukee.com - Michail Takach
- Senate may take up zombie homes bill - Mar 5th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- State Supreme Court suspends law license of Gerald Boyle - Dec 23rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Corey Stingley’s family files wrongful-death suit in teen’s killing - Oct 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Bruce Vielmetti
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice N. Patrick Crooks dies - Sep 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Battle to build The Couture could be nearing end - Jul 13th, 2015 - BizTimes - Andrew Weiland