- Dec 20th, 2017 by Bruce Thompson
- Nov 30th, 2017 by Tom Kamenick and Libby Sobic
- Jul 12th, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
- May 23rd, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
- May 18th, 2017 by Amanda Maniscalco
- Apr 13th, 2017 by Tamarine Cornelius
Recent Press Releases Referencing Department of Public Instruction
The lawsuit claims that Evers and DPI are refusing to follow the newly enacted REINS Act.
Report documents the average response time for open records requests for twelve of Wisconsin’s largest school districts.
Three STEMMY Awards to be presented on Oct. 31!
- GOP lawmaker moves to have governor, not voters, pick schools chief - Sep 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein