- Aug 8th, 2018 by Scott Gordon
- Jul 12th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Mar 28th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 7th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Feb 17th, 2018 by Talis Shelbourne
- Feb 8th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission
Alderman Bauman is leading the city’s exploration of connecting low-income Milwaukee residents with the Foxconn facility, conducting multiple hearings on this issue.
"We need transit options that can connect Milwaukee workers to jobs at Foxconn before the jobs become available, or workers without adequate transportation likely won't even apply."
The Board will review rail and bus opportunities.