- Mar 7th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Feb 17th, 2018 by Talis Shelbourne
- Feb 8th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 21st, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Dec 13th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 6th, 2017 by George Mitchell
Recent Press Releases Referencing Southeastern Wisconsin Regional Planning Commission
Invites Racine and State of Wisconsin to Collaborate with Milwaukee County
The proposed Amtrak expansion could add three additional round trip runs between Milwaukee and Chicago daily.
The new project will support efforts to map shoreline recession to improve hazard planning and provide guidance on options to protect coastal property.