The Historic Third Ward is a neighborhood located immediately south of downtown Milwaukee.
- Address: 158 N. Broadway
- City: Milwaukee, WI
- Phone: 414-291-7811
- Website: http://www.skylightmusictheatre.org
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/skylightmusic1
People Associated With Skylight Music Theatre
- Jul 1st, 2021 by Cari Taylor-Carlson
- Jun 15th, 2021 by Hope Moses
- May 27th, 2021 by Jeff Jordan
- May 27th, 2021 by Michael Holloway
- May 20th, 2021 by Michael Holloway
- May 13th, 2021 by Michael Holloway
Recent Press Releases Referencing Skylight Music Theatre
Community will have the opportunity to directly support arts education programming.
Grant applications are now open and more accessible to performing arts organizations.
Outdoor Concert and Picnic in the Park to Benefit Skylight Music Theatre Saturday, May 22, 2021, 6 p.m.
- UPAF names 2016 campaign co-chairs, debuts celebrity videos promoting the arts - Dec 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - David Schuyler
- Fresh from NFL on NBC, Milwaukee’s Weber brings blue-eyed soul to Skylight - Oct 14th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Dave Begel