- Address: 209 S. Water St.
- Website: http://prarch.com
Plunkett Raysich Architects is a Milwaukee-based architecture firm. The firm is current located at 209 S. Water St. in Walker’s Point near Downtown.
- Jul 5th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 29th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 23rd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 17th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 21st, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 27th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Plunkett Raysich Architects
The Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation and The Yabuki Family Foundation join 31 new sponsors. This is the largest increase in cash and in-kind support in the organization’s history.
Milwaukee Repertory Theater Elects Northwestern Mutual President Gregory C. Oberland As Board PresidentJun 22nd, 2018 by Milwaukee Repertory Theater
Nine New Trustees Elected from Charles E. Kubly Foundation, Foley & Lardner LLP, Harley-Davidson, Inc., Husch Blackwell, JCP Construction, and Plunkett Family Foundation
Presenting Sponsor, Associated Bank, expands partnership through Milwaukee Film Checking 30 new sponsors provide increase of $301,000 in cash & in-kind support
- 12-story apartment building planned on Milwaukee River in Walker’s Point - Oct 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- What downtown drivers hate is what sold White Dress on its new Walker’s Point location - Sep 18th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Developer plans riverside housing in Walker’s Point - Apr 2nd, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan