Opened in 2019, NorthSouth Club is a tavern in the Walker’s Point neighborhood.
Walker's Point is a neighborhood that is bounded by the Burnham Canal and E. Seeboth St. on the north, S. 1st St. on the east, W. Greenfield Ave. on the south, and S Cesar E. Chavez Dr. and N. 16th St. on the west.
- Apr 12th, 2020 by Urban Milwaukee
- Mar 18th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 8th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Aug 5th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Jul 5th, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Jun 20th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing NorthSouth Club
Experience Axe Throwing, Shuffleboard, Painting and Mini Golf During Bars and Recreation’s 414 Day Celebration
Have a totally tubular time this spring as Splash Studio goes back in time to Rad Studio: Like Totally an ‘80s Bar.