- Aug 20th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 24th, 2018 by James Rowen
- Jan 19th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Nov 24th, 2017 by Dave Fidlin
- Oct 25th, 2017 by Dave Fidlin
- Sep 29th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Marquette University Law School
"Wisconsinites across our state deserve judges who apply the law consistently and treat everyone in their courtroom fairly and with dignity and respect."
"We have worked with Erica, Hannah and Christina as Law Clerks over the past year, and all have exhibited a strong dedication to the legal profession."
The committee is responsible for interviewing and recommending candidates to the governor for consideration when he fills judicial vacancies.
- Bruce O’Neill, longtime trial attorney, dies - Sep 5th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Raquel Rutledge
- James Ghiardi: MU Law School legend Ghiardi had sharp wit, high standards - Jan 24th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Barrett JS