- Jan 19th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Dec 8th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 24th, 2017 by Dave Fidlin
- Oct 25th, 2017 by Dave Fidlin
- Sep 29th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 21st, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Marquette University Law School
WISN 12 commitment 2018 coverage presents statewide debater in partnership with Marquette University Law School.
Using Wisconsin’s colorful and influential history to help tell the story, Ranney looks at how state laws have evolved and shaped American history.
Since the 2010 election, more than 20 states have enacted new voting laws.
- Bruce O’Neill, longtime trial attorney, dies - Sep 5th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Raquel Rutledge
- James Ghiardi: MU Law School legend Ghiardi had sharp wit, high standards - Jan 24th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Barrett JS