- Jan 24th, 2020 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Jan 23rd, 2020 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Nov 20th, 2019 by Laurel White
- Aug 20th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 24th, 2018 by James Rowen
- Jan 19th, 2018 by Gretchen Schuldt
Recent Press Releases Referencing Marquette University Law School
"Wisconsinites across our state deserve judges who apply the law consistently and treat everyone in their courtroom fairly and with dignity and respect."
The appointment fills a vacancy created by the retirement of Judge Nancy Krueger.
"We have worked with Erica, Hannah and Christina as Law Clerks over the past year, and all have exhibited a strong dedication to the legal profession."
- Bruce O’Neill, longtime trial attorney, dies - Sep 5th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Raquel Rutledge
- James Ghiardi: MU Law School legend Ghiardi had sharp wit, high standards - Jan 24th, 2016 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Rick Barrett JS