1241 N. Franklin Pl.
- Assessed Value (Land):
- Assessed Value (Improvements):
- Assessed Value (Total):
- Assesment Year:
- Year Built:
The 1855 Edward Diederich House was converted into the headquarters for the Lynde and Harry Bradley Foundation. The renovation included an addition to the rear of the building, the total renovation of the existing building, and a new glass connection to the building to the north.
In 1996, the renovation project received the award for “Outstanding Achievement in the area of Historic Preservation” from the City of Milwaukee Historic Preservation Commission.
BOZA Activity:Change of Operator- Office
Boiler New Permit.
Content referencing The Lion House
Ran lumber companies, named Bay View streets, owned Lion House on N. Franklin Place. Jun 15th, 2020 by Carl Baehr
Eyes on Milwaukee
Bradley Foundation sold Lion House and two others to Wisconsin Securities Partners.Jan 7th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
What’s It Worth?
Yet the Bradley Foundation is leaving the historic home, which could fetch a big price. May 22nd, 2019 by Michael Horne
Who is it really named after? And why the statue of a Scottish poet in a German city? Feb 19th, 2016 by Carl Baehr
Where to find the best examples of classical style in town. May 3rd, 2015 by Christopher Hillard
Plenty of Horne
Bradley Foundation's third 19th century building, the Bloodgood Residence, will be renovated. And three candidates announce for open county supervisor seat. Jun 2nd, 2014 by Michael Horne
It's just a short walk from the Bradley Foundation, where Grebe battles daily to turn us all conservative. Nov 4th, 2013 by Michael Horne
Building data on this page, including assessment information, was last updated on September 6, 2020
See something wrong? Want to report an issue? Contact us.