Blue Bat Kitchen & Tequilaria
Takeout margaritas and curbside pickup or delivery for its internationally inspired offerings
Why should I eat at Blue Bat Kitchen & Tequilaria?
Blue Bat Kitchen & Tequilaria finds inspiration in the energy and flavors of street food around the globe. Enjoy some of Milwaukee’s best tacos, shareable appetizers, and more in a relaxed and fun environment that pairs perfectly with Milwaukee’s very first Tequilaria.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering
Our Margarita Pack ($45) has one bottle of house reposado tequila, limes, and BBK’s fresh lime juice & simple syrup mix. It’s Enough for 16 Cocktails. And this special is carryout only.
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Fried Brussels Sprouts appetizer, Mezcal Steak and Barbacoa tacos.
What safety protocols is your business taking to keep staff and customers safe?
-We have implemented additional sanitation processes that exceed the Milwaukee Health Department required frequency for our food preparation utensils, surfaces, and dishes. We have the utmost confidence in our workplace sanitation but are taking these additional prudent steps at this time.
-We have mapped out our front of house and back of house staffing strategy to continue to practice social distancing.
-All team members wear gloves and facial coverings at all times.
-We are reinforcing and increasing the frequency of hand washing for all of our front-of-house and back-of-house team members to help keep our patrons and employees safe.
-We are ensuring that our employees stay informed of the situation, and we continue to provide them the support they need to stay healthy.
What is your business address?
249 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
What hours are you currently open?
Tuesday through Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
In what format are you open?
How can someone order from you?
Directly on our website at www.bluebatkitchen.com
Do you have any GoFundMe, online donations, gift card and merchandise purchases that will help support your staff?
Donate to our GoFundMe here.
What forms of payment do you offer?
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- More COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations in Milwaukee Now Than Ever Before - Graham Kilmer - Oct 22nd, 2020
- WI Daily: Record 1,230 People Actively Hospitalized With COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 22nd, 2020
- City Hall: City Extending Active Streets Dining Program Until March 2021 - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 22nd, 2020
- Baldwin, Colleagues Introduce COVID-19 Relief Bill to Support Small Businesses - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Oct 22nd, 2020
- Milwaukee Could Move To More Restrictive COVID-19 Health Order - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2020
- Alternate Care Facility Admits First Patient - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2020
- WI Daily: DHS Reports A Record 48 Deaths - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2020
- New Data Dashboard Displays Health Impact of COVID-19 by Race and Ethnicity - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Oct 21st, 2020
- Gov. Evers, DHS Report Highest Single-Day COVID-19 Death Count, First Patient Admitted to Alternate Care Facility at Wisconsin State Fair Park - Gov. Tony Evers - Oct 21st, 2020
- COVID-19 Survivors Talk About Recovery - Sam Woods - Oct 21st, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here