Blue Bat Kitchen & Tequilaria
Takeout margaritas and curbside pickup or delivery for its internationally inspired offerings
Why should I eat at Blue Bat Kitchen & Tequilaria?
Blue Bat Kitchen & Tequilaria finds inspiration in the energy and flavors of street food around the globe. Enjoy some of Milwaukee’s best tacos, shareable appetizers, and more in a relaxed and fun environment that pairs perfectly with Milwaukee’s very first Tequilaria.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering
Our Margarita Pack ($45) has one bottle of house reposado tequila, limes, and BBK’s fresh lime juice & simple syrup mix. It’s Enough for 16 Cocktails. And this special is carryout only.
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Fried Brussels Sprouts appetizer, Mezcal Steak and Barbacoa tacos.
What safety protocols is your business taking to keep staff and customers safe?
-We have implemented additional sanitation processes that exceed the Milwaukee Health Department required frequency for our food preparation utensils, surfaces, and dishes. We have the utmost confidence in our workplace sanitation but are taking these additional prudent steps at this time.
-We have mapped out our front of house and back of house staffing strategy to continue to practice social distancing.
-All team members wear gloves and facial coverings at all times.
-We are reinforcing and increasing the frequency of hand washing for all of our front-of-house and back-of-house team members to help keep our patrons and employees safe.
-We are ensuring that our employees stay informed of the situation, and we continue to provide them the support they need to stay healthy.
What is your business address?
249 N. Water St., Milwaukee, WI 53202
What hours are you currently open?
Tuesday through Sunday from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
In what format are you open?
How can someone order from you?
Directly on our website at www.bluebatkitchen.com
Do you have any GoFundMe, online donations, gift card and merchandise purchases that will help support your staff?
Donate to our GoFundMe here.
What forms of payment do you offer?
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- WI Daily: 206 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 6th, 2021
- Surprising No One, Senator Johnson Votes Against Relief for Wisconsin Workers and Families - Opportunity Wisconsin - Mar 6th, 2021
- U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin Votes to Pass the American Rescue Plan and Support Wisconsin - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Mar 6th, 2021
- WI Daily: 350 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 5th, 2021
- DHS and Laboratory Partners Identify Variant Strain B.1.351 of SARS-CoV-2 in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 5th, 2021
- Many South Side Seniors Now Eligible for Vaccination at Kosciuszko Community Center - Sup. Sylvia Ortiz-Velez - Mar 5th, 2021
- State Vaccine Hotline Up and Running - Graham Kilmer - Mar 5th, 2021
- County Targeting Vulnerable ZIP Codes for Vaccine - Graham Kilmer - Mar 5th, 2021
- Ron Johnson Pushes Conspiracies Ahead of Possible Third Term - Shawn Johnson - Mar 5th, 2021
- Gov. Evers, DHS Announce 1 Million Wisconsinites Have Received at Least One Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine - Gov. Tony Evers - Mar 5th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here