Hubbard Park Lodge
If you're craving fish fry, Hubbard Park Lodge has it available everyday for carryout and curbside pickup.
Why should I eat at Hubbard Park Lodge?
The quality of food, the unique options we have put together & the care and pride of our staff.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering…
Mothers Day Meal Package for the whole family, Fish Fry served everyday, unique dinner options.
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Friday Fish Fry and Sunday Brunch
What safety protocols is your business currently taking to keep your staff and customers safe?
Extreme sanitation measures, employee distancing, shields, face masks, gloves and timed sanitation breaks. Also online orders & food curbside from our catering trailer, no interaction with the actual public.
What hours are you currently open?
Thursday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday Brunch hours coming soon.
What is your business’ address?
3565 N. Morris Blvd., Shorewood, WI 53211
In what format are you open?
– Curbside Pickup
How can someone order from you?
Order online through our website here.
How has the shutdown impacted the business?
We have lost 90% of our sales.
What forms of payment do you offer?
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- More COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations in Milwaukee Now Than Ever Before - Graham Kilmer - Oct 22nd, 2020
- WI Daily: Record 1,230 People Actively Hospitalized With COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 22nd, 2020
- City Hall: City Extending Active Streets Dining Program Until March 2021 - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 22nd, 2020
- Baldwin, Colleagues Introduce COVID-19 Relief Bill to Support Small Businesses - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Oct 22nd, 2020
- Milwaukee Could Move To More Restrictive COVID-19 Health Order - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2020
- Alternate Care Facility Admits First Patient - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2020
- WI Daily: DHS Reports A Record 48 Deaths - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2020
- New Data Dashboard Displays Health Impact of COVID-19 by Race and Ethnicity - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Oct 21st, 2020
- Gov. Evers, DHS Report Highest Single-Day COVID-19 Death Count, First Patient Admitted to Alternate Care Facility at Wisconsin State Fair Park - Gov. Tony Evers - Oct 21st, 2020
- COVID-19 Survivors Talk About Recovery - Sam Woods - Oct 21st, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here