Hubbard Park Lodge
If you're craving fish fry, Hubbard Park Lodge has it available everyday for carryout and curbside pickup.
Why should I eat at Hubbard Park Lodge?
The quality of food, the unique options we have put together & the care and pride of our staff.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering…
Mothers Day Meal Package for the whole family, Fish Fry served everyday, unique dinner options.
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Friday Fish Fry and Sunday Brunch
What safety protocols is your business currently taking to keep your staff and customers safe?
Extreme sanitation measures, employee distancing, shields, face masks, gloves and timed sanitation breaks. Also online orders & food curbside from our catering trailer, no interaction with the actual public.
What hours are you currently open?
Thursday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday Brunch hours coming soon.
What is your business’ address?
3565 N. Morris Blvd., Shorewood, WI 53211
In what format are you open?
– Curbside Pickup
How can someone order from you?
Order online through our website here.
How has the shutdown impacted the business?
We have lost 90% of our sales.
What forms of payment do you offer?
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits.
- Milwaukee County Announces New Policies Related to COVID-19 Pandemic - County Executive David Crowley - May 9th, 2023
- DHS Details End of Emergency COVID-19 Response - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Apr 26th, 2023
- Milwaukee Health Department Announces Upcoming Changes to COVID-19 Services - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Mar 17th, 2023
- Fitzgerald Applauds Passage of COVID-19 Origin Act - U.S. Rep Scott Fitzgerald - Mar 10th, 2023
- DHS Expands Free COVID-19 Testing Program - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Feb 10th, 2023
- MKE County: COVID-19 Hospitalizations Rising - Graham Kilmer - Jan 16th, 2023
- Not Enough Getting Bivalent Booster Shots, State Health Officials Warn - Gaby Vinick - Dec 26th, 2022
- Nearly All Wisconsinites Age 6 Months and Older Now Eligible for Updated COVID-19 Vaccine - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Dec 15th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Bi-Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Dec 9th, 2022
- MKE County: COVID-19 Disease Burden Remains Stable - Graham Kilmer - Nov 25th, 2022
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here