Hubbard Park Lodge
If you're craving fish fry, Hubbard Park Lodge has it available everyday for carryout and curbside pickup.
Why should I eat at Hubbard Park Lodge?
The quality of food, the unique options we have put together & the care and pride of our staff.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering…
Mothers Day Meal Package for the whole family, Fish Fry served everyday, unique dinner options.
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Friday Fish Fry and Sunday Brunch
What safety protocols is your business currently taking to keep your staff and customers safe?
Extreme sanitation measures, employee distancing, shields, face masks, gloves and timed sanitation breaks. Also online orders & food curbside from our catering trailer, no interaction with the actual public.
What hours are you currently open?
Thursday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday Brunch hours coming soon.
What is your business’ address?
3565 N. Morris Blvd., Shorewood, WI 53211
In what format are you open?
– Curbside Pickup
How can someone order from you?
Order online through our website here.
How has the shutdown impacted the business?
We have lost 90% of our sales.
What forms of payment do you offer?
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- WI Daily: 206 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 6th, 2021
- Surprising No One, Senator Johnson Votes Against Relief for Wisconsin Workers and Families - Opportunity Wisconsin - Mar 6th, 2021
- U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin Votes to Pass the American Rescue Plan and Support Wisconsin - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Mar 6th, 2021
- WI Daily: 350 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 5th, 2021
- DHS and Laboratory Partners Identify Variant Strain B.1.351 of SARS-CoV-2 in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 5th, 2021
- Many South Side Seniors Now Eligible for Vaccination at Kosciuszko Community Center - Sup. Sylvia Ortiz-Velez - Mar 5th, 2021
- State Vaccine Hotline Up and Running - Graham Kilmer - Mar 5th, 2021
- County Targeting Vulnerable ZIP Codes for Vaccine - Graham Kilmer - Mar 5th, 2021
- Ron Johnson Pushes Conspiracies Ahead of Possible Third Term - Shawn Johnson - Mar 5th, 2021
- Gov. Evers, DHS Announce 1 Million Wisconsinites Have Received at Least One Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine - Gov. Tony Evers - Mar 5th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here