Dry rubbed, slow smoked meats with spicy BBQ sauce and southern side dishes.
Why should I eat at Smoke Shack?
At Smoke Shack, we believe good things take time. We’re obsessed with the craft of smoked meat and southern-style sides. Our certified humanely-raised meats are dry rubbed, slow smoked, and sauced by you. We smoke our meats in small batches, all-day, every-day.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering
BBQ DINNER PACKAGE ($40), serves four and includes 2.5 lb pulled chicken or pulled pork, 4 gourmet rolls, pimento mac and cheese, sweet and spicy beans, coleslaw, house salad and a pint of BBQ sauce. Scratchmade southern favorites!
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Our go-to order? Two-Meat Combo Plate: Brisket & Pulled Pork. For sides? Pimento Mac and Cheese and Sweet Potato Fries. And don’t forget a slice of carrot cake!
What safety protocols is your business taking to keep staff and customers safe?
We have implemented additional sanitation processes that exceed Milwaukee Health Department required frequency for our food prep utensils, surfaces, and dishes. We have the utmost confidence in our workplace sanitation, but are taking these additional prudent steps at this time.
-We have mapped out our front of house and back of house staffing strategy to continue to practice social distancing.
-All team members will wear gloves and facial coverings at all times.
-We are reinforcing and increasing the frequency of hand washing for all of our front-of-house and back-of-house team members to help keep our patrons and employees safe.
-We are ensuring that our employees stay informed of the situation, and we continue to provide them support they need to stay healthy.
What is your business address?
332 N. Milwaukee St., Milwaukee
What hours are you currently open?
Wednesday through Monday from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
In what format are you open?
– Curbside Pickup
How can someone order from you?
Order directly on our website here.
Do you have any GoFundMe, online donations, gift card and merch purchases that will help support your staff?
Donate to our GoFundMe here.
What forms of payment do you offer?
You can send a tip to staff members at
- Tony Sladky‘s Venmo account: @TonySladky
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- MKE County: County Executive Crowley Has COVID-19 - Graham Kilmer - Jun 30th, 2022
- Statement From the Office of Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley - County Executive David Crowley - Jun 29th, 2022
- State Begins Vaccines For Youngest People - Erik Gunn - Jun 22nd, 2022
- DHS Recommends COVID-19 Vaccines for Everyone Age 6 Months and Older - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 21st, 2022
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services Secretary-designee Karen Timberlake’s Statement on CDC’s COVID-19 Pediatric Vaccine Recommendations and Expansion to Children Under Age 5 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 18th, 2022
- MKE County: New COVID-19 Cases Down Slightly This Past Week - Graham Kilmer - Jun 17th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 17th, 2022
- MKE County: County Sees “Plateau” In New COVID-19 Cases - Graham Kilmer - Jun 10th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 10th, 2022
- High Court Okays Release of COVID-19 Workplace Data - Erik Gunn - Jun 8th, 2022
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here