Dry rubbed, slow smoked meats with spicy BBQ sauce and southern side dishes.
Why should I eat at Smoke Shack?
At Smoke Shack, we believe good things take time. We’re obsessed with the craft of smoked meat and southern-style sides. Our certified humanely-raised meats are dry rubbed, slow smoked, and sauced by you. We smoke our meats in small batches, all-day, every-day.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering
BBQ DINNER PACKAGE ($40), serves four and includes 2.5 lb pulled chicken or pulled pork, 4 gourmet rolls, pimento mac and cheese, sweet and spicy beans, coleslaw, house salad and a pint of BBQ sauce. Scratchmade southern favorites!
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Our go-to order? Two-Meat Combo Plate: Brisket & Pulled Pork. For sides? Pimento Mac and Cheese and Sweet Potato Fries. And don’t forget a slice of carrot cake!
What safety protocols is your business taking to keep staff and customers safe?
We have implemented additional sanitation processes that exceed Milwaukee Health Department required frequency for our food prep utensils, surfaces, and dishes. We have the utmost confidence in our workplace sanitation, but are taking these additional prudent steps at this time.
-We have mapped out our front of house and back of house staffing strategy to continue to practice social distancing.
-All team members will wear gloves and facial coverings at all times.
-We are reinforcing and increasing the frequency of hand washing for all of our front-of-house and back-of-house team members to help keep our patrons and employees safe.
-We are ensuring that our employees stay informed of the situation, and we continue to provide them support they need to stay healthy.
What is your business address?
332 N. Milwaukee St., Milwaukee
What hours are you currently open?
Wednesday through Monday from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
In what format are you open?
– Curbside Pickup
How can someone order from you?
Order directly on our website here.
Do you have any GoFundMe, online donations, gift card and merch purchases that will help support your staff?
Donate to our GoFundMe here.
What forms of payment do you offer?
You can send a tip to staff members at
- Tony Sladky‘s Venmo account: @TonySladky
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- More COVID-19 Cases and Hospitalizations in Milwaukee Now Than Ever Before - Graham Kilmer - Oct 22nd, 2020
- WI Daily: Record 1,230 People Actively Hospitalized With COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 22nd, 2020
- City Hall: City Extending Active Streets Dining Program Until March 2021 - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 22nd, 2020
- Baldwin, Colleagues Introduce COVID-19 Relief Bill to Support Small Businesses - U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin - Oct 22nd, 2020
- Milwaukee Could Move To More Restrictive COVID-19 Health Order - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2020
- Alternate Care Facility Admits First Patient - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2020
- WI Daily: DHS Reports A Record 48 Deaths - Jeramey Jannene - Oct 21st, 2020
- New Data Dashboard Displays Health Impact of COVID-19 by Race and Ethnicity - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Oct 21st, 2020
- Gov. Evers, DHS Report Highest Single-Day COVID-19 Death Count, First Patient Admitted to Alternate Care Facility at Wisconsin State Fair Park - Gov. Tony Evers - Oct 21st, 2020
- COVID-19 Survivors Talk About Recovery - Sam Woods - Oct 21st, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here