Dry rubbed, slow smoked meats with spicy BBQ sauce and southern side dishes.
Why should I eat at Smoke Shack?
At Smoke Shack, we believe good things take time. We’re obsessed with the craft of smoked meat and southern-style sides. Our certified humanely-raised meats are dry rubbed, slow smoked, and sauced by you. We smoke our meats in small batches, all-day, every-day.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering
BBQ DINNER PACKAGE ($40), serves four and includes 2.5 lb pulled chicken or pulled pork, 4 gourmet rolls, pimento mac and cheese, sweet and spicy beans, coleslaw, house salad and a pint of BBQ sauce. Scratchmade southern favorites!
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Our go-to order? Two-Meat Combo Plate: Brisket & Pulled Pork. For sides? Pimento Mac and Cheese and Sweet Potato Fries. And don’t forget a slice of carrot cake!
What safety protocols is your business taking to keep staff and customers safe?
We have implemented additional sanitation processes that exceed Milwaukee Health Department required frequency for our food prep utensils, surfaces, and dishes. We have the utmost confidence in our workplace sanitation, but are taking these additional prudent steps at this time.
-We have mapped out our front of house and back of house staffing strategy to continue to practice social distancing.
-All team members will wear gloves and facial coverings at all times.
-We are reinforcing and increasing the frequency of hand washing for all of our front-of-house and back-of-house team members to help keep our patrons and employees safe.
-We are ensuring that our employees stay informed of the situation, and we continue to provide them support they need to stay healthy.
What is your business address?
332 N. Milwaukee St., Milwaukee
What hours are you currently open?
Wednesday through Monday from 11:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
In what format are you open?
– Curbside Pickup
How can someone order from you?
Order directly on our website here.
Do you have any GoFundMe, online donations, gift card and merch purchases that will help support your staff?
Donate to our GoFundMe here.
What forms of payment do you offer?
You can send a tip to staff members at
- Tony Sladky‘s Venmo account: @TonySladky
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- Statement from the Milwaukee Health Department - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Mar 2nd, 2021
- Marquette Plans In-Person Classes in Fall - Graham Kilmer - Mar 2nd, 2021
- WI Daily: 308 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 1st, 2021
- Wisconsin Anticipates First Shipment of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 1st, 2021
- Marquette University announces in-person plans for fall 2021 semester - Marquette University - Mar 1st, 2021
- Dane County Drops Most Fines Against Dance Studio - Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty - Mar 1st, 2021
- Back in the News: Uline Workers Suffer Higher COVID-19 Rates - Bruce Murphy - Mar 1st, 2021
- Groups Now Eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 1st, 2021
- WI Daily: 464 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 28th, 2021
- WI Daily: 689 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 27th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here