- Dec 21st, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Aug 11th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 8th, 2016 by Michail Takach
- Jun 8th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 20th, 2016 by Carl Baehr
- Feb 25th, 2016 by Carl Baehr
Press Releases Referencing Juneau Park
Conservation applications are due no later than Jan. 31, 2017. New Work applications are due Feb. 28, 2017.
Up to $15,000 is available for Public Art New Work in 2017.
The staged reading at Juneau Park is part of the tour culminating in a weekend reading festival at the Broadway Theatre Center.
In late 2015, not satisfied with the plan negotiated by the County Executive, the County Board chose to reimagine the O’Donnell plaza and garage proposal.
At Least 43 Lack Designated Zoning as Parkland; Measure Moves to Avoid Sale by Executive
Chairman Lipscomb Introduces Resolution To Protect Parks and Parkland That Could Be Sold by County Executive Without Public Hearing or Legislative Oversight