Riverside Park is bounded by the Milwaukee River on the west, E. Locust St. on the north, N. Oakland Ave. to the east, and E. North Ave. to the south.
- Sep 9th, 2016 by Tom Held
- Sep 2nd, 2016 by Carl Baehr
- Apr 7th, 2016 by Andrew Goldstein
- Mar 4th, 2016 by Morgan Hughes
- Feb 19th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 5th, 2014 by Patrick Leary
Press Releases Referencing Riverside Park
At Least 43 Lack Designated Zoning as Parkland; Measure Moves to Avoid Sale by Executive
Chairman Lipscomb Introduces Resolution To Protect Parks and Parkland That Could Be Sold by County Executive Without Public Hearing or Legislative Oversight
Alderman Nik Kovac and County Executive Chris Abele invite you to join them for a town hall discussion on both the city and county budgets
Experience the wonders of the natural world during a day of free access to sites in greater Milwaukee that advance environmental education, conservation, adventure and ecology.