- Feb 9th, 2017 by Bruce Murphy
- Dec 21st, 2016 by Anneliese Dickman and Emily Van Dunk
- Dec 14th, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Nov 15th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Oct 28th, 2016 by Darienne Driver
- Oct 27th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
Press Releases Referencing Department of Public Instruction
Lowell Holtz Expected ‘Outside Groups’ to Handle Fundraising and Organizing for His Campaign for Superintendent of Public InstructionFeb 22nd, 2017 by One Wisconsin Now
Add Work Ethic to List of Ethics Lacking in Lowell Holtz
Holtz and Humphries and a few unnamed business leaders had collaborated on a plan to takeover Wisconsin’s 5 largest school districts.
"I look forward to seeing a vigorous public debate between the remaining candidates over the next 6 weeks."
Voters Send Message of Support for Public Schools and for Public Officials With Integrity
There are dozens of unanswered questions.
ICYMI: Plot thickens for the Humphries-Holtz Takeover Plan of Wisconsin’s 5 Largest School DistrictsFeb 17th, 2017 by Tony Evers
The Humphries-Holtz Takeover Plan would create a position in the Department of Public Instruction that would have unprecedented authority.
- GOP lawmaker moves to have governor, not voters, pick schools chief - Sep 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein