- Jun 24th, 2015 by Bruce Thompson
- Jun 19th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Jun 17th, 2015 by Bruce Thompson
- Jun 3rd, 2015 by Michael Horne
- May 14th, 2015 by Jabril Faraj
- May 11th, 2015 by Michael Horne
Press Releases Referencing State of Wisconsin
Jul 2nd, 2015 by Chris Taylor
Despite a media backlash when Republicans previously announced more tax breaks for the wealthy, the GOP proceeded ahead and cut taxes for individuals who make more than $200,000 a year.
Jun 24th, 2015 by Lisa Subeck
Representative Lisa Subeck’s Statement on Signing of SB 35
Jun 9th, 2015 by Joe Davis, Sr.
Statement of Alderman Joe Davis, Sr.
Jun 8th, 2015 by Milwaukee Jewish Federation
Civil rights attorney Hall selected for inaugural Robert H. Friebert Social Justice Award
Jun 3rd, 2015 by Scott Walker
Today, the State of Wisconsin Building Commission approved several key projects across the state.
May 15th, 2015 by City of Milwaukee Arts Board
Steve VandeZande and Lori Bauman named Friends of the Arts
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Meet Wisconsin’s New Poet Laureate: Kimberly Blaeser - Jun 25th, 2015 - WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio 89.7 FM - Tom Luljak
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter