- Jan 23rd, 2017 by State Sen. Kathleen Vinehout
- Jan 2nd, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Nov 30th, 2016 by Matt Rothschild
- Nov 7th, 2016 by Lizzie Kunze
- Oct 31st, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Oct 7th, 2016 by Joe Parisi
Press Releases Referencing State of Wisconsin
Positions range from Traveling Beer Garden staff, golf starters, and restaurant staff, to pool attendants, lifeguards, park patrol staff, and building- or grounds-maintenance workers.
"A further reduction in program positions will significantly curtail the agency’s ability to provide vital and timely services to candidates, county and municipal election officials, and voters,” Commissioners wrote to legislators."
President Trump’s Budget Eliminates Investments in Great Lakes, Tells Governor Walker to Provide FundingMar 16th, 2017 by U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin
Senator Baldwin to Governor Walker: “What is your plan to provide the funding for the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative that President Trump’s budget would eliminate?”
"Abele's statement that the administration of the pension plan needs new management is a stunning admission that he is not capable of doing his job as the ultimate manager of all county departments..."
May 5 and 7, 2017 at the Uihlein Hall in the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts
- GOP leaders dispute Scott Walker’s account of union battle - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Settlement no consolation as Talgo still steamed at derailing of Wisconsin train deal - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Talgo to keep trains, get $10 million more in settlement - Aug 19th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Talgo to receive up to $9.75 million from Wisconsin over train lawsuit - Aug 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Brad Schimel says records, meetings law should not be weakened - Jul 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Gov. Walker’s historic tax credit cap proposal removed from budget - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Meet Wisconsin’s New Poet Laureate: Kimberly Blaeser - Jun 25th, 2015 - WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio 89.7 FM - Tom Luljak
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter