- May 15th, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius and Jon Peacock
- May 12th, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Apr 29th, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Apr 13th, 2016 by Kathleen Vinehout
- Mar 2nd, 2016 by Mark Pitsch
- Feb 9th, 2016 by Andrea Waxman
Press Releases Referencing State of Wisconsin
May 27th, 2016 by Continuum Architects + Planners, S.C.
Wanek is a registered architect with more than 15 years of experience and specialties in health care, multi-family housing and mixed use, among others.
May 25th, 2016 by Brad Schimel
Wisconsin has not chosen to prohibit discrimination based on gender identity in our schools.
South Side State Representative Josh Zepnick Calls on Leon’s Owner to Rescind Policy Requiring English-Only CommunicationsMay 19th, 2016 by Josh Zepnick
Zepnick wants owner Ron Schneider to immediately rescind the policy and establish a reasonable set of expectations that addresses both customer service efficiency and treating everyone with respect regardless of their ethnic background.
May 12th, 2016 by City of Milwaukee Arts Board
Grantees will be honored June 14 at a 4:30 p.m. reception in the atrium of the Marcus Center for the Performing Arts followed by an awards program and celebration at 5 p.m.
May 12th, 2016 by Scott Walker
Water-technology exports grew by 7.4 percent in 2014.
May 10th, 2016 by In Tandem Theatre
Travel through time with In Tandem Theatre, experiencing everything from the 1920’s to present day.
- GOP leaders dispute Scott Walker’s account of union battle - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Settlement no consolation as Talgo still steamed at derailing of Wisconsin train deal - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Talgo to keep trains, get $10 million more in settlement - Aug 19th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Talgo to receive up to $9.75 million from Wisconsin over train lawsuit - Aug 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Brad Schimel says records, meetings law should not be weakened - Jul 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Gov. Walker’s historic tax credit cap proposal removed from budget - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Meet Wisconsin’s New Poet Laureate: Kimberly Blaeser - Jun 25th, 2015 - WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio 89.7 FM - Tom Luljak
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter