- Nov 12th, 2015 by Brendan O’Brien
- Nov 9th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Nov 6th, 2015 by Jon Erpenbach and Gordon Hintz
- Nov 5th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- Nov 4th, 2015 by Tamarine Cornelius and Jon Peacock
- Oct 14th, 2015 by Josh Zepnick
Press Releases Referencing State of Wisconsin
Florentine Opera Company receives $50,000 Bader Philanthropies Grant to promote new program, Opera for All!Nov 19th, 2015 by Florentine Opera Company
“Opera for All! will expand the Florentine’s reach in the community,” said General Director William Florescu.
Nov 16th, 2015 by Scott Walker
"Furthermore, I am opposed to recently introduced legislation encouraging the state to accept Syrian refugees in Wisconsin."
Nov 11th, 2015 by Evan Goyke
Today our nation pauses to recognize and give thanks to the brave men and women who have served in the Armed Forces of the United States.
Nov 10th, 2015 by Katrina Shankland
“Before the governor pays another penny to a campaign consultant or vendor, Wisconsin taxpayers should be reimbursed immediately.”
Nov 7th, 2015 by Chris Larson
“It is unconscionable that Republicans would want to further suppress the voice of Wisconsinites by allowing the wealthiest 1% and special interest influences to poison our political system.”
Oct 28th, 2015 by Associated General Contractors of Greater Milwaukee
“Among his responsibilities will be to head AGC’s negotiation team and manage all labor relations and contract administration,” added Mr. Fabishak.
- GOP leaders dispute Scott Walker’s account of union battle - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Settlement no consolation as Talgo still steamed at derailing of Wisconsin train deal - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Talgo to keep trains, get $10 million more in settlement - Aug 19th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Talgo to receive up to $9.75 million from Wisconsin over train lawsuit - Aug 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Brad Schimel says records, meetings law should not be weakened - Jul 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Gov. Walker’s historic tax credit cap proposal removed from budget - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Meet Wisconsin’s New Poet Laureate: Kimberly Blaeser - Jun 25th, 2015 - WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio 89.7 FM - Tom Luljak
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter