- Feb 4th, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Feb 3rd, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Feb 2nd, 2016 by John Torinus
- Jan 22nd, 2016 by Jack Fennimore
- Jan 15th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Jan 11th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Press Releases Referencing State of Wisconsin
Feb 1st, 2016 by Brad Schimel
Walsh currently serves as an associate attorney with the law firm of Jones Day in Washington, D.C. in the Issues and Appeals section.
Rep. Shankland Responds to Release of Gov. Walker’s Receipts from State after Failed White House BidJan 25th, 2016 by Katrina Shankland
"Given that the Department of Administration has released receipts, I hope this means the governor will consider supporting the Wisconsin Taxpayer Protection Act."
Jan 22nd, 2016 by Milwaukee Pride, Inc.
New role advances non-profit mission and impact
Jan 21st, 2016 by Present Music
Personal. Intimate. Inspired.
Jan 19th, 2016 by Scott Walker
"The state of our state is strong. We are moving Wisconsin forward."
Jan 18th, 2016 by Milwaukee Pride, Inc.
Fundraiser supports local survivors of sexual violence
- GOP leaders dispute Scott Walker’s account of union battle - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Settlement no consolation as Talgo still steamed at derailing of Wisconsin train deal - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Talgo to keep trains, get $10 million more in settlement - Aug 19th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Talgo to receive up to $9.75 million from Wisconsin over train lawsuit - Aug 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Brad Schimel says records, meetings law should not be weakened - Jul 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Gov. Walker’s historic tax credit cap proposal removed from budget - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Meet Wisconsin’s New Poet Laureate: Kimberly Blaeser - Jun 25th, 2015 - WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio 89.7 FM - Tom Luljak
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter