- Jan 23rd, 2017 by State Sen. Kathleen Vinehout
- Jan 2nd, 2017 by Gretchen Schuldt
- Nov 30th, 2016 by Matt Rothschild
- Nov 7th, 2016 by Lizzie Kunze
- Oct 31st, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Oct 7th, 2016 by Joe Parisi
Press Releases Referencing State of Wisconsin
Mr. Roberts’ effective start date at the PSC will be March 6, 2017.
"This project not only serves the people of La Crosse, but the tristate area of Wisconsin, Iowa, and Minnesota."
In a self-insurance model, the state is on the hook for the actual costs and liability of the health care covered employees receive.
"...it has always been my goal to look at new ways to protect the taxpayers' hard earned money."
- GOP leaders dispute Scott Walker’s account of union battle - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Settlement no consolation as Talgo still steamed at derailing of Wisconsin train deal - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Talgo to keep trains, get $10 million more in settlement - Aug 19th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Talgo to receive up to $9.75 million from Wisconsin over train lawsuit - Aug 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Brad Schimel says records, meetings law should not be weakened - Jul 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Gov. Walker’s historic tax credit cap proposal removed from budget - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Meet Wisconsin’s New Poet Laureate: Kimberly Blaeser - Jun 25th, 2015 - WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio 89.7 FM - Tom Luljak
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter