- Jun 17th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Jun 11th, 2016 by Stephanie Harte
- May 15th, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius and Jon Peacock
- May 12th, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Apr 29th, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius
- Apr 13th, 2016 by Kathleen Vinehout
Press Releases Referencing State of Wisconsin
“I am instructing the Wisconsin National Guard and all state agencies to provide assistance to those affected by this natural disaster.”
Season Subscriptions on sale now.
NAIOP Wisconsin and NEWaukee Present 2016 Storefronts Conference Rethinking Value, Utility and Innovation in Retail Frontage Real EstateSep 19th, 2016 by Newaukee
This day-long conference focuses on holistic solutions, national trends and success stories that fill vacant storefronts.
THE TAMING by Lauren Gunderson is a refreshing antidote to today's punditry and non-stop squabbling.
Governor Walker, Wisconsin Attorney General Agree to Pay for Overzealous Pursuit of Unconstitutional Restrictions on Safe, Legal AbortionSep 8th, 2016 by Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin
"Federal courts not only found that this law violated the U.S. Constitution but also compromised women’s health in Wisconsin."
- GOP leaders dispute Scott Walker’s account of union battle - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Mary Spicuzza
- Bucks spent most on lobbying state lawmakers through June - Aug 21st, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Settlement no consolation as Talgo still steamed at derailing of Wisconsin train deal - Aug 20th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Talgo to keep trains, get $10 million more in settlement - Aug 19th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Jason Stein
- Talgo to receive up to $9.75 million from Wisconsin over train lawsuit - Aug 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Brad Schimel says records, meetings law should not be weakened - Jul 29th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Gov. Walker’s historic tax credit cap proposal removed from budget - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Judge clears way for county land sale for Couture high-rise - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Meet Wisconsin’s New Poet Laureate: Kimberly Blaeser - Jun 25th, 2015 - WUWM Milwaukee Public Radio 89.7 FM - Tom Luljak
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter