RWB Staff Fundraiser – T-Shirts for a Cause — RWB Milwaukee
Milwaukee, WI — Like the rest of the Milwaukee’s service industry, RWB Milwaukee and Buckhead Back Bar and Patio’s doors are closed due to precautions being taken in regard to the coronavirus (COVID-19). In light of this situation, Jake Dehne, owner of RWB Milwaukee and Buckhead Saloon, has implemented an opportunity for RWB patrons to support our staff during this unanticipated shut down.
“During these hard times, we need the Milwaukee community to stand together more than ever” said Dehne “There is great concern over the freeze in operation and sales, and how it could affect his 50 employees who rely on their tips and paychecks to cover rent and bills” “ Several staff are left jobless and with us helping raise some money we can help take care of the ones who take care of everyone every weeknight.”
This is why RWB Milwaukee is selling “MKE STRONG” t-shirts starting at $15 in men’s and women’s sizes. The hope is to generate support for the staff through the sales of these t-shirts, while providing attire that reflects the strength of the service industry. 100% of the profits from the t-shirt sales will directly go to the staff. We hope this illuminates positivity for the RWB family and also gives the community something they can unite on. JB’s Tee Shirt Company stepped up and is doing the shirts for us at cost to make sure we get as much money as possible to our staff.
Each shirt purchase will include a $5 gift certificate and an invite to our VIP reopening party. T-shirts come in a variety of colors and styles. To purchase a t-shirt visit our website, www.rwbmke.com. RWB plans to rebound and open again, unified and stronger than ever.
Shirts can also be purchased directly through https://www.agpestores.com/jbsteeshirtfactory/groups.php
RWB is Milwaukee’s top party bar. Located on Old World 3rd Street it is Milwaukee destination to celebrate birthday and bachelor parties along with holding fundraiser and fun social events. The 825 person capacity can meet all of your private party needs. More information is available at www.rwbmke.com
- Why Are Bars Still Open? - Graham Kilmer - Jul 14th, 2020
- City Hall: Don’t Call 911 On City Mask Mandate - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- Johnson Opposes More Economic Stimulus Funding - Rob Mentzer - Jul 14th, 2020
- MATC to Stream Virtual Commencement Beginning July 24; Ceremony to Air on Milwaukee PBS Aug. 1-2 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Jul 14th, 2020
- WI Daily: New High, 964 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- AG Kaul & Multistate Coalition Urging the U.S. Senate to Increase Childcare Funding in Next Federal Stimulus Package - Josh Kaul - Jul 14th, 2020
- Back in the News: Wisconsin Behind on COVID-19 Testing - Bruce Murphy - Jul 14th, 2020
- Milwaukee Public Schools Releases School Reopening Recommendation - Milwaukee Public Schools - Jul 13th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Early Indicators Are “Very Troubling” - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 13th, 2020
- Common Council unanimous in approving citywide masking policy - Ald. JoCasta Zamarripa - Jul 13th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Sydra Group
Nicole’s grand opening will be Friday and Saturday September 27th and 28th