The Show Must Go On — Let Nicole’s Third Ward Social and Red Elephant Chocolate Bring You Sweet Happiness During these Times
MILWAUKEE, WI. — With the entertainment landscape moving to our homes and away from Milwaukee’s beloved bars and restaurants, Nicole’s Third Ward Social, featuring Red Elephant Chocolate, looks to bring a new way of entertaining you while we go through these troubling times. Located at 333 N. Broadway in the Historic Third Ward and at our Virtual Café online at www.redelephantchocolate.com, the Third Ward’s newest lounge has a goal of happiness for each and every guest.
While we cannot remain open to offer this daily happiness at this time, we have a unique ability to share our products. Red Elephant Chocolate’s menu will be available for delivery and carry out, while desserts and alcohol are available for curb-side pickup at Nicole’s. Delivery and pickup can be arranged by ordering on Red Elephant Chocolate’s website or by placing an order over the phone by calling 414-431-5520.
Red Elephant’s owner, Richard Koenings, also offers his Chak’Atl cocoa bean beverage; a super food drink shown to boost mood, immune system, cardio health, and cognitive function with antioxidants and flavanols (not to mention it’s caffeine free).
A great snack or treat can bring us sweet relief. We will also offer “Sweet Relief Packages” that will include a combination of chocolate and dessert options, along with wine, seltzer, and beer pairings to make your next at-home event a hit!
A portion of our proceeds will be used to support our staff at Nicole’s Third Ward Social. During these unanticipated hard times, we want to ensure both our staff and our patrons are taken care of.
“Gathering with close friends and family to taste wine and chocolate at home is an activity we hope will bring people together,” said owner Jake Dehne. “Nicole’s will reopen in the future and we can’t wait for everyone to see the improvements we have made.”
- Evers Signs Bill on Unemployment System - Laurel White - Feb 25th, 2021
- DHS Announces Groups Eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine on March 1 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Feb 25th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department Adjusts Testing Hours at American Family Field - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Feb 25th, 2021
- WI Daily: 747 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 24th, 2021
- State Creates 4 Community Vaccine Clinics - Megan Hart - Feb 24th, 2021
- State Vaccination Rate Increasing - Graham Kilmer - Feb 24th, 2021
- Wisconsin’s Emergency Powers Laws in Urgent Need of Reform - Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty - Feb 24th, 2021
- Souls to the Polls Urges Sen. Johnson to Vote ‘Yes’ on COVID-19 Relief Bill in the U.S. Senate - Souls to the Polls Milwaukee - Feb 24th, 2021
- WI Daily: 566 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Feb 23rd, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff to Honor the More Than 6,300 Wisconsinites and 500,000 Americans Lost to COVID-19 - Gov. Tony Evers - Feb 23rd, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Sydra Group