The Show Must Go On — Let Nicole’s Third Ward Social and Red Elephant Chocolate Bring You Sweet Happiness During these Times
MILWAUKEE, WI. — With the entertainment landscape moving to our homes and away from Milwaukee’s beloved bars and restaurants, Nicole’s Third Ward Social, featuring Red Elephant Chocolate, looks to bring a new way of entertaining you while we go through these troubling times. Located at 333 N. Broadway in the Historic Third Ward and at our Virtual Café online at www.redelephantchocolate.com, the Third Ward’s newest lounge has a goal of happiness for each and every guest.
While we cannot remain open to offer this daily happiness at this time, we have a unique ability to share our products. Red Elephant Chocolate’s menu will be available for delivery and carry out, while desserts and alcohol are available for curb-side pickup at Nicole’s. Delivery and pickup can be arranged by ordering on Red Elephant Chocolate’s website or by placing an order over the phone by calling 414-431-5520.
Red Elephant’s owner, Richard Koenings, also offers his Chak’Atl cocoa bean beverage; a super food drink shown to boost mood, immune system, cardio health, and cognitive function with antioxidants and flavanols (not to mention it’s caffeine free).
A great snack or treat can bring us sweet relief. We will also offer “Sweet Relief Packages” that will include a combination of chocolate and dessert options, along with wine, seltzer, and beer pairings to make your next at-home event a hit!
A portion of our proceeds will be used to support our staff at Nicole’s Third Ward Social. During these unanticipated hard times, we want to ensure both our staff and our patrons are taken care of.
“Gathering with close friends and family to taste wine and chocolate at home is an activity we hope will bring people together,” said owner Jake Dehne. “Nicole’s will reopen in the future and we can’t wait for everyone to see the improvements we have made.”
- Why Are Bars Still Open? - Graham Kilmer - Jul 14th, 2020
- City Hall: Don’t Call 911 On City Mask Mandate - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- Johnson Opposes More Economic Stimulus Funding - Rob Mentzer - Jul 14th, 2020
- WI Daily: New High, 964 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 14th, 2020
- AG Kaul & Multistate Coalition Urging the U.S. Senate to Increase Childcare Funding in Next Federal Stimulus Package - Josh Kaul - Jul 14th, 2020
- Back in the News: Wisconsin Behind on COVID-19 Testing - Bruce Murphy - Jul 14th, 2020
- Milwaukee Public Schools Releases School Reopening Recommendation - Milwaukee Public Schools - Jul 13th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Early Indicators Are “Very Troubling” - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 13th, 2020
- Common Council unanimous in approving citywide masking policy - Ald. JoCasta Zamarripa - Jul 13th, 2020
- Common Council unanimously approves MKE Cares mask ordinance - Ald. Marina Dimitrijevic - Jul 13th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Sydra Group
Nicole’s grand opening will be Friday and Saturday September 27th and 28th