Public Meeting for Board of Fire and Police Commission Appointee
The public event will take place on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Washington Park Senior Center.
MILWAUKEE— Milwaukee residents are invited to a community hearing on the appointment of Raymond Robakowski to the Board of Fire and Police Commissioners by Mayor Tom Barrett. The public event will take place on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Washington Park Senior Center located at 4420 W. Vliet St. Doors will open to the public at 5 p.m. Robakowski will begin the meeting by giving his remarks and then open up the floor to questions from the community.
- Milwaukee has an opportunity to usher in lasting change - Milwaukee Common Council - Aug 9th, 2020
- It’s time for the MPD and FPC to move forward - Common Council President Cavalier Johnson - Aug 7th, 2020
- Police Chief Alfonso Morales Demoted - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 6th, 2020
- Broken Systems, Broken Promises - Steven M. DeVougas - Aug 6th, 2020
- MPD Chief Morales and FPC Chairman DeVougas deserve removal - Ald. JoCasta Zamarripa - Aug 6th, 2020
- MPD Defends Tear Gas Use In New Video - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 5th, 2020
- City Hall: Will Chief Morales Sue The City If He’s Fired? - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 4th, 2020
- Aldrete Discusses FPC’s Turbulent Year - Edgar Mendez - Jul 31st, 2020
- ACLU of Wisconsin To Milwaukee Common Council: “No Weapons of War for Milwaukee Police Department” - American Civil Liberties Union of Wisconsin - Jul 22nd, 2020
- Here Are Chief Morales’ Marching Orders - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 21st, 2020
Read more about Fire & Police Commission's Troubles here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Mayor Tom Barrett