Chairman Lipscomb Statement on Resignation of Sheriff Clarke
"Milwaukee County's next sheriff should be someone who is focused on public safety..."
“Milwaukee County’s next sheriff should be someone who is focused on public safety and responsive to our community’s needs by upholding the highest professional standards.”
More about the Resignation of Sheriff Clarke
- Op Ed: The Online Legacy of Sheriff Clarke - Isiah Holmes - Sep 14th, 2017
- Back in the News: Why Did Sheriff Clarke Resign? - Bruce Murphy - Sep 1st, 2017
- Alderman Bob Donovan thanks Sheriff Clarke on his years of dedication to public service - Ald. Bob Donovan - Sep 1st, 2017
- Sheriff David Clarke’s Resignation is a Victory for Milwaukee - U.S. Rep. Gwen Moore - Aug 31st, 2017
- Chairman Lipscomb Statement on Resignation of Sheriff Clarke - County Board Chairman Theodore Lipscomb, Sr. - Aug 31st, 2017
- Statement from Earnell Lucas, candidate for Milwaukee County Sheriff - Earnell Lucas - Aug 31st, 2017
- Supervisor Moore Omokunde Statement on Clarke Resignation - Sup. Supreme Moore Omokunde - Aug 31st, 2017
- Sen. Taylor Applauds Sheriff Clarke’s Resignation - State Sen. Lena Taylor - Aug 31st, 2017
- Resignation Letter - Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. - Aug 31st, 2017
Recent Press Releases by County Board Chairman Theodore Lipscomb, Sr.
MILWAUKEE – Chairman Theodore Lipscomb, Sr., is asking the Board of Supervisors to take the next steps in setting up a Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) loan program and help Milwaukee County property owners finance the costs associated with energy saving upgrades. “By making PACE financing available and the renovation of older buildings more affordable, […]
Chairman Lipscomb and Supervisor Dimitrijevic Push for a Paid Parental Leave Policy for Milwaukee CountyJun 8th, 2018 by County Board Chairman Theodore Lipscomb, Sr.
Progressive Plan Aimed at Achieving Equity and Improving Employee Recruitment
"This is an excellent opportunity to pilot the use of zero-emission battery electric buses, add new vehicles to our fleet, and reduce our costs."