Pulaski Park is a 26 acre park owned by Milwaukee County Parks located on Milwaukee’s south side.
- Jan 17th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 13th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Jul 30th, 2017 by Lydia Slattery
- Mar 10th, 2017 by Gabrielle Barriere
- Oct 30th, 2016 by Michael Horne
- Sep 18th, 2015 by Jabril Faraj
Recent Press Releases Referencing Pulaski Park
Haggerty Museum of Art and Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers unveil public art projects on Kinnickinnic River TrailMay 16th, 2019 by Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers
Community-selected art installations supplement new amenities and bring life to trail
UCC Acosta: home to Milwaukee’s first WaterMarker!
The MMSD is planning to remove about 60,000 cubic yards of soil and sediment along the banks of the Kinnickinnic River and approximately 10,000 cubic yards will be disposed on the Falk Landfill.