- Mar 26th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 24th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Feb 8th, 2019 by Charlie Mitchell
- Aug 22nd, 2018 by Dave Fidlin
- Jun 7th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- May 25th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Research Park
Governor-elect Tony Evers and Lt. Governor-elect Mandela Barnes Announce Senior Advisor, Deputy Transition Director, Personnel Advisory CouncilNov 16th, 2018 by Gov. Tony Evers
Governor-elect Evers will make numerous new appointments in the near future.
Governor Walker Celebrates Wisconsin-Japan Trade Relationship at 50th Anniversary of Midwest U.S.-Japan Association Conference in OmahaSep 11th, 2018 by Gov. Scott Walker
In 2017, Wisconsin exported more than $789 million in products, ranging from scientific and medical instruments to dairy products, to Japan.
Forward BIO Initiative will provide biohealth entrepreneurs with the necessary resources to transition research into commercialization