- Sep 22nd, 2019 by Alexandra Hall and Sarah Whites-Koditschek
- Jul 23rd, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
- Jul 15th, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
- Jul 1st, 2019 by Arn Pearson
- Jun 22nd, 2019 by Rich Kremer
- May 31st, 2019 by Will Cushman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Justice
Gov. Evers also announced that on Saturday, October 19th, he will issue a new executive order amending Executive Order #46 with revised dates for the special election in Wisconsin’s 7th Congressional district.
"Thank you to the state senators who have moved Wisconsin closer to passing legislation that is designed to help prevent another backlog of untested sexual assault kits."