- May 4th, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
- Apr 7th, 2019 by Suzie Kazar
- Mar 21st, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- Feb 10th, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
- Feb 5th, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- Dec 19th, 2018 by Mary Kate McCoy
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Justice
Group obtains more than 3,000 records relating to former Attorney General Schimel’s war on the Affordable Care Act
"Additional data on crime can help us better understand the public-safety issues our communities are facing."
"Embezzlement is a serious crime, and I’m glad that DOJ’s work on this case has resulted in a conviction."